NEurope
Adrian DX

Wii in Norway

Yay, tomorrow at 09:00 AM, I'm going to be in Lillestrøm, playing Wii! (Yaaaaaay!)

I think this is the first time ever a Nintendo machine has been showed off by Norwegian Nintendo (Bergsala) in Norway before launch. It's gonna be awsome :D

The playable games are gonna be:

Zelda Twillight Princess

Wario Ware

Trauma Center

Wii Sports..

Can't wait!:bouncy:

Any of the (few) other Norwegian members on here planning on going?

And what about Spain? Why doesn't Ninty show some love for Spain, the country were the most Pokémon games are sold in Europe.

I think nintendo dont like catholic countries. Not a very good company policy but a policy nonetheless. At least god loves everyone equally except for the snakes

Sure, I'll snap lots of photos of Trauma Center, I've missed some more fotos of that myself.

And on the booth babes... I doubt there will be any *cries*

Btw. there is also a Viva Pinata (360) playable demo! Woooooo!

Here is Microsoft schedule for their booth (norwegian, quicly translated version below).

Microsoft - B 02-10

I samarbeid med HP, Dangaard, Asono, QPVision, Pioneer og Samsung presenterer Microsoft opplevelser innen musikk, mobil, produktiviet, TV&Film, bilder, spill og kommunikasjon.

Spillturneringer - vinn Xbox 360 hver dag!

Møt rapgutta Tier'n og Lars. Spill mot dem på scenen og vinn Xbox 360.

Test julens spill til Xbox 360 - FIFA 07, Need for Speed Carbon, Viva Pinata, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Eragon osv.

13. oktober lanseres Flight Sim X. Test spillet på standen .

Produktdemoer og foredrag på scenen på Microsofts stand hele dagen, alle dager:

Spill til Xbox 360, "Age of Conan: The Hyborian Adventures",

Asono DAB1, headsetet Freebit-H1, Windows Media Center, MSN Music, Windows Live, Windows Mobile mm.

Konkurranser med kule premier hver dag! Demo av HPs nye bildetjeneste Snapfish

Microsoft - B 02-10

In coorporation with HP, Dangaard, Asono, QPVision, Pioneer and Samsung, Microsoft presents experiences within music, mobile, productivity, TV&Film, pictures, games and communication.

Gaming tournaments - Wina an Xbox 360 every day of the show!

Meet the rap group "Tier'n and Lars" (that title may sound lame for you english folks, and it is lame for us norwegians too! :heh:). Play against them on the stage and win an Xbox 360.

Test the holiday seasons games for Xbox 360 - Fifa 07, NfS Carbon, Viva Pinata, Splinter Cell: DOuble Agent, Eragon and more.

Oct. 13. is the release for Flight Sin X. test the game on our stands.

Product demos and lectures on the stage at Microsofts stand all day long, all days:

Game for Xbox360, "Age of Conan: The Hyborian Adventures",

Asono DAB1, headset with Feebit-H1, WIndows Media Center, MSN Music, WIndows Live, WIndows Mobile + more.

Competitions with cool prizes every day! Demo of HPs new picture service "Snapfish"

And here is Bergsala (NoN)'s (small) schedule.

Bergsala/Nintendo - B 01-16

Stikk innom Nintendo standen og last ned en av disse ettersøkte Pokémon til spillene dine. Du kan laste dem ned på alle Game Boy Advance-spillene; Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald og FireRed/LeafGreen. Du får også muligheten til å teste Pokémon Mystery Dungeon som lanseres til Nintendo DS senere i høst.

Translation:

Drop by the Nintendo stand and download one of these wanted Pokémon to your Pokémon games. You can download the to all the Game Boy Advance Games; Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald og FireRed/LeafGreen. You also get the chance to test Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wich is due to be released on Nintendo DS later this year.

Done, now im going

lucky you. a pic of the booth girls would sum up the day:)

Um I think Il take a mis on the norwegian booth babes d00d.

Also:

Ken pwns Sagat, n00b.

Adrian DX is on the phone. He is really loving the Wii. I couldn't go >_<

He has taken alot of videos and pictures :) I'll probably host them when he get's back.

Awesome now we can find out if the rumours about having to pay by cash/credit card to be able to play the wii is actually true or not was that only an american precaution?

Anyway, the UK should get our turn in a few weeks time...hopefully!

Have you got the local price in Norway? Not a single shop in Denmark has the price, cause Bergsala hasn't announced it yet. But the price is expected to be around 2100 kr. (200 pounds).

I havn't heard of any event in Denmark from Bergsala.

First of all, sorry for the blurry photos.

Ok, here it goes:

The first sight that met me where this:

IM000334.jpg

after about 30 min, i got in:

IM000335.jpg

IM000340.jpg

And then, we saw the wii, I was going to play wii :bouncy:

IM000341.jpg

And then:

IM000342.jpg

WTF?! :shock:

it wasn't there, I asked a dude, and he said it was press only and that the wiis where on their way to germany :cry:

So.. you didn't get to play, or see a Wii? Adrian had to sit on a train for 7 hours... oh god.