Sign in to follow this  
Aussie

TUROK - XBox 360

Click on the screen below to watch the very first video of the new TUROK

turok_h.jpg

ON XBOX 360

Not everything has to go into that xbox360 thread :P

PS: that video looks fun :) lets just hope the gameplay is also xD

This actually looks quite good! U really like the way that the first half of the trailer is presented too, very unique.

Video is pretty lame, just some CGI. At least the first part is a little different.

If it hasn't got the cerebral bore I'm not interested.

This man speaketh the truth.

remember the last Turok game where som sad losers actually changed their name to Turok as some publicity stunt.. ahem.. I think ill change my name to Jet Set Willy or Excite Truck..

But yes the cerebral bore is missed.. boy we had a laugh about that.. that sound it makes... ha ha ha

The one rule they have to follow is:

1. Levels in space stations with robots aren't fun!

Turok was all about being out doors and fighting beasties. Why the need to turn it into a space shooter?

Those dinosaurs look really wierd, I hope the creature design isn't always so.... puppet like.

Wow, that's a beautiful looking game. I thought Turok would possibly die with Acclaim. I hope this goes back to the days of the very first Turok game, that at the time was a wonderful showcase for the N64 and I loved it, it really blew my mind at the time.

I didn't care for Turok 2, it was far too choppy and there was so much slowdown it was horrid. I never played the third. However I did pick up it up for the 'Cube, but sadly I found it to be a little lacking.

As the series progressed I didn't like the developers' insistance on using really wacky guns. I liked the rifles and shotguns of the first. Fighting extinxct monsters with real life guns appeals to me.

As the series progressed I didn't like the developers' insistance on using really wacky guns. I liked the rifles and shotguns of the first. Fighting extinxct monsters with real life guns appeals to me.

Nobody badmouths the cerebral bore and gets away with it.

cerebral bore was the best gun ever to be in a video game... so much fun in multiplayer!

Nah, give me the RCP-90 from Goldeneye any day of the week!

I think I'm gonna end up getting a 360 >_<

With the power of the 360 & PS3 a lot of gameplay aspects that I've always thought about this gen can come to life.

Tis unfortunate they'll never be as awesome as some weird stuff I've thoguht about :wink:

I think I might even end up gettin all 3 consoles this gen; though the PS3 will have to wait quite a few years yet :heh:

if this game turns out good i think i'll be getting a 360, it seems to have a pretty good selection of games and its price is similar to Wii (Xbox 360 Premium + 3 games, 2 controllers is the same price as a Wii with 3 games and 2 controllers on Gameplay.co.uk)

Yeah, I'm thinking of buying a 360, I don't quite think I could sell my sould and go PS3, but 360 is a nice compromise. I've never owned a non-Nintendo console, but this generation I don't think the Wii is going to be able to give me all I need.

Sign in to follow this