N-Europe

Rally with the Shabba Massive!

EEVILMURRAY

Shabba!!

so apart from random posts is there any actual plan? :D

Well the second she comes online I'm going to link her to these topics [i have one on another forum] to show her we mean business. So if you have any personal messages for her, lay 'em down now.

Associated with the word Shabba is the man, Shabba Ranks:

His later reputation was badly damaged by his explicitly homophobic views and lyrics. This was evidenced by a particularly notorious incident on the Channel 4 programme 'The Word' where he appeared to advocate the crucifixion of homosexuals. This view was also aired, for example, on his track "No Mama Man", where the following lyrics can he heard:

"Don't give a love to a man if you nuh seh him a mama man"

"If jamaica would a legalize gun / to kill battyboy would be the greatest fun"

Another example of homosexual hatred is in the song "Wicked inna bed":

Inna me fi bed me no want Alfred/ me no want Tony/ me no want Ted/ me no promote Mama Man/ I leave Mamaman fi dead/ BAM BAM! me lick a shot on a mama man's head"

I say we ban the word - put a filter on it Ashley. :heh:

Well the second she comes online I'm going to link her to these topics [i have one on another forum] to show her we mean business. So if you have any personal messages for her, lay 'em down now.

Go back to the abyss! Fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your master!

So, I'm presuming we're ignoring the "you all" in the first post? Because once we get past that semantic trickery, we're still onto the point of so what? I don't like the word. Simmer down. You act as if I just insuled your family or something. I wouldn't actually censor the word or anything. These people.