NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BGS

Question to Revo Europe Staff

What're you gonna do when the inevitable happens and Nintendo announces the real name of the revolution? Will the site change again?

EDIT - took the boldness away, it was ugly.

Yes, quite possibly. Although this place has a ring to it... and we just finished it, there is a real chance we'd change all the headers etc to go with the new console.

i think revolution is the consoles actual name, is it not? im sure the code name was nintendo 21.

Actually i think 'N5' was the consoles first code name, then Rev (which is why some people thought it would stay; as it was the consoles second name).

Quite like the name Revolution (would always call it the Rev), but going back, N5 (like N64) would sound good.

What're you gonna do when the inevitable happens and Nintendo announces the real name of the revolution?

Swear. Loudly.

I honestly like Revo-europe. I think even if the console ends up being called something else it doesn't really matter as Cube-europe/Revo-Europe are everything Nintendo.. so I suppose it's simialr to them calling themselves Nintendo-Europe etc.

Oh god, not another thread like this. :heh:

It really wouldn't matter that much if they did change the name. There are various steps we could take. :)

Taking over Nintendo Europe could be one of those steps. It's not like anything actually goes on there, would be easy to sneak in.

Taking over Nintendo Europe could be one of those steps. It's not like anything actually goes on there, would be easy to sneak in.

Especially as we now have an inside source, bwahaha.

But anyway, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Sign in to follow this