N-Europe

Nintendo in Talks with RockStar/Take 2.

ReZourceman

Isn't Max Payne dead, never finished the first one before my PS2 broke.

The Rise and Fall never did that well did it?

It's a good game don't get me wrong but what will releasing rehashes do for the Wii? If the story is saturated and the developpers have laid it to rest then perhaps that's for the best.

I don't, the thing died with Vice City if you ask me.

I'm open to what 4 has to offer but I don't have my hopes up for anything of substance.

I'd rather see Table Tennis from Rockstar, Take2 could probably offer something decent though.

u are telling me u would rather have TABLE tennis than gta?how odd.Well from nintendos point of view a gta would be excellent.

u are telling me u would rather have TABLE tennis than gta?how odd.Well from nintendos point of view a gta would be excellent.

I'd say i would. have you played table tennis, it is awesome, and could only be improved by the nunchuck/wiimote combo!

I have all 3 GTA's on my original xbox and havnt anywhere near completed either Vice City or San Andreas, so could go back to them no worries.

I would like to see Table tennis from Rockstar. the one on the 360 is all nice and all, but with buttons, it feels...wierd-ish.

There's a table tennis game in Wii play anyway isnt there?

I'd like a full blown one, with updates, and online competitive play.

The table tennis featured in Wii play (destined not to sell due to this controller bundle malarkey) is basically pong with multiple players.

It's very rudimentary, no spin or height adjustments.. it's good fast fun for 4 players but it doesn't really count as table tennis, it's just pong on a table tennis board.

Take2’s CEO Paul Eibeler said in a recent telephone interview with NGC France that they are planning on introducing their 2K Sports games to the Wii. The most exciting titles in this regard would be Top Spin (Tennis) and Rockstar’s Table Tennis. He said they would be keen to release Tabel Tennis for the Wii, with full Wiimote functionality.

Table Tennis is hardly mature though, but anyway.

Isn't Max Payne dead, never finished the first one before my PS2 broke.

The Rise and Fall never did that well did it?

It's a good game don't get me wrong but what will releasing rehashes do for the Wii? If the story is saturated and the developpers have laid it to rest then perhaps that's for the best.

Nope, a third has also been confirmed.

I dont believe Rockstar North will ever develop a Grand Theft Auto title for a Nintendo console, there seems to be alot of bad blood between the companies.

Is that the reason as to why they've made 3 GTA games for Nintendo. One of them an exclusive title. (well...all for GameBoy)

I don't, the thing died with Vice City if you ask me.

I'm open to what 4 has to offer but I don't have my hopes up for anything of substance.

I'd rather see Table Tennis from Rockstar, Take2 could probably offer something decent though.

What? GTA3 and San Andreas are easily better than Vice City, which was buggy and rushed, and didn't have the polish that the other 2 games had.

Lets think about this, if GTA did come out on the Wii, who the hell would honestly buy it?

Me. I love GTA, and have every 3D version they have made.

Mikey I loved the previous games to GTA Vice City, including GTA III.

I don't have a favourite I was merely saying that the series started going downhill from Vice City onwards and I lost interest.

Nope, a third has also been confirmed.

<3333333 One of the best games of the decade, I hope they do some kind of boxset so I can catch up.

Whether or not Table Tennis is part of the 2K sports line up is irrelevant..

Take2 can do what they want. That sounds pretty explicit with reference to "Rockstar presents table tennis" as a Wii game.

One thing is for sure though.. Reggie knows there are a lot of (virtual) blood hungry americans who would be swayed by more mature and perhaps violent video games on the Wii.

What Reggie wants he often gets.. he knows about marketing and demographics, that kinda toss that often gets disreputed on forums in favour of made up statistics and generalising that 'because I do' - then the whole gaming world will.

He is talking to the right people..