N-Europe

Postsecret

Ashley

Postsecret - "A Story of Courage, Understanding and Compassion as Told Through Secrets"

So, featured in an All American Rejects video, featured in TIME magazine and become a cult/mainstream hit. Anyone regularly check the site? Its updated every Sunday and I don't know what it is about the site, but its kind of compelling. It can be funny, shocking and moving all in one.

Im probably going to get the book for my friend's birthday, I'd imagine it would be quite an interesting read.

It's certainly an intriguing site, although some of the cards seem a bit... off, like they're trying too hard. I might see about picking up the book as it would make a good Christmas present, I think.

Tangent: I spent ages looking for the Siteseeing thread before remembering the search function here actually works; Xsorbit's failings have obviously stuck with me.

I still visit that site, have done so every week since I first found out about it (don't remember when that was though). There's just something nice about it. A lot of those cards make me feel like that could've been something I could've sent to them. Some are just funny, some really sad.

I also like to read the comments people give. Gives the site even more meaning. =3

I'd actually buy the books if I knew a place that would sell them around here... Online buying is pretty much still a no-no for me.