NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Heaven

Raven Blade Is Back!

What? All I can see is the video of a tech demo when they were still thinking of putting it on the cube...

I just hope Retro will never do a sports game for Wii - EA does that and to be honest I don't need another football game.

Retro should do something different.

Are you joking System? Ravenblade was a game Retro was working on before the Cube came out, it looked absolutely incredible, it was then canned when Nintendo asked them to make Metroid.

This isn't the wii version, if you look at the rest of the videos they are just old Cube vids, though I have never seen the game in action before, only that awesome trailer with that incredible fire monster which looks like the one out of twilight princess

Please, the gameplay looks like a shabby hack and slash...

Why do you think this was canned in favour of Metroid?

Are you joking System? Ravenblade was a game Retro was working on before the Cube came out, it looked absolutely incredible, it was then canned when Nintendo asked them to make Metroid.

This isn't the wii version, if you look at the rest of the videos they are just old Cube vids, though I have never seen the game in action before, only that awesome trailer with that incredible fire monster which looks like the one out of twilight princess

I know it is a GC demo and I don't mind the graphics - even at its current stage but such a game is not really needed.

EA with Madden is enough - before I see a AAA developer making another football game for the Wii I rather would like to see a Nintendo RPG or FPS.

Sorry but the title is very misleading.

My French isn't that good but from what I could understand this guy made some research on canned or on hold Retro Studios titles because they said in an interview that their next game won't be a Metroid title.

Dare I say it was one of the games I actually wanted for the cube. It looked so interesting. Buy today's standards the screen shots from back then aren't so much but hey, it had some goatman thing which was blue.

I know it is a GC demo and I don't mind the graphics - even at its current stage but such a game is not really needed.

EA with Madden is enough - before I see a AAA developer making another football game for the Wii I rather would like to see a Nintendo RPG or FPS.

I think you misunderstand. Ravenblade is not a sports title. The video above the Ravenblade one on that page is however an American football game.

They need to make a One on One 2D or 3D fighter, in the vein of Street fighter or Tekken.

When I saw the Raven Blade Trailer on one of the tapes from a magazine I really wanted it,along with Galleon.

When I saw the Raven Blade Trailer on one of the tapes from a magazine I really wanted it,along with Galleon.

Galleon was eventually only released on XBOX... and it wasn't great.

I think you misunderstand. Ravenblade is not a sports title. The video above the Ravenblade one on that page is however an American football game.

Ah okay, my bad! Well game looks quite fun but I don't think the Wii controller or any developer is ready for that kind of sword action.

The title of this thread is also misleading. There is no evidence for Raven Blade actually being remade. Also as someone stated earlier, it looks like a very bland hack'n'slash. In the words of Peter Jones: "I'm out"

Sign in to follow this