Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to usually listen to anime with dubs on, simply because a lot of the time I watch dvds when im doing things on the computer so I just dont have the time to be reading subs.

I have absolutely no problem with anime fans hating dubs, I agree that loads do sound terrible. What I do hate is fans on some of the bigger anime sites having a go at me because I dont just read subs and nothing else, how is it changing the way they are viewing or enjoying the anime? It shouldnt matter to them they way I watch it, its not like I ruin a series/movie for them because I dont watch it in Japanese.

EDIT: Oh yeah and that DMC poster looks brilliant

New avatar for me. :)

Japanese network WOWOW will air the Devil May Cry anime in Spring 2007 with 12 episodes.

I love WOWOW, they aired the L'arc~En~Ciel 15th Anniversary concert in Japan, youtubes and torrents all round. I need to somehow hook up tickets to see them in June though, thats gonna be tough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqO_Lweri9I

Medley of some of their best songs, although my favourite song Anemone is in that (6:18 in) medley, as well as Kasou(2:40):D:D:D

Edit: Actually, the song is too good, heres the music video for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0y07tzcD-s

Maybe he was just listing some anime he likes? Certainly he can't have liked the 2006 Naruto releases, since it was all god-awful filler :heh:

Speaking of the idiot ninja, I hear the Naruto: Shippūden trailer is going to appear next week :)

Speaking of the idiot ninja, I hear the Naruto: Shippūden trailer is going to appear next week :)

Really?

Can't wait till it starts up again,not long now.Anybody know anything about KG.Last I heard there was no plans for it,anyone else heard otherwise?

Really?

Can't wait till it starts up again,not long now.Anybody know anything about KG.Last I heard there was no plans for it,anyone else heard otherwise?

Nothing's been announced, but - there is still a gap before Feb 15th of two episodes, of which the titles haven't been revealed yet. I think it'll be in there. It could come as a flashback a little way into Part 2 I guess, but I don't see why the animators wouldn't put it in the same place as the manga did :)

tbh 80% of people who like this and the shitty japanese movies it breeds, are usually nerds...

Is that how you start conversations in real life? You must have no friends. I mean, what did anyone here do to upset you? Yet you jump in and try to insult us? The only thing stopping me deleting your frankly abusive post and banning you from this thread is that I can point at you and laugh, knowing you're a stupider person than us "nerds".

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!