Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the manga ending of Death Note gets animated, way better than the anime version.

Good news Death Note Director's Cut: Complete Ending Edition is scheduled to air on the Nippon Television Network in Japan on August 31, 2007 at 8:03 PM.

Ah Hayate,I knew there was something I forgot,thanks :D

The DeathNote is a 3 hour special on August the 31st(I think) in which you see scenes from the series in Shinigami view with some new music.Not much else is known about it but I hope you some extra stuff that was in the manga.

Awesome, I didn't know that! Now I have yet another thing to look forward to. :D

Guest Stefkov

Lovely, 3 hour Death Note

Can't wait for the next Bleach, really Bleach neary toppled Naruto on my favourite anime list aswell.

Any other Bleach fans excited that we finally get 137 tomorrow? The last episode was awesome, and now that we're finally over all the fillers we should be getting the final run-up to the grand finale. Can't wait.
What? That last crappy filler episode, awesome? It was fucking terrible!

But yes I am looking forward to 137, *downloads*

What? That last crappy filler episode, awesome? It was fucking terrible!

But yes I am looking forward to 137, *downloads*

Hold on a second, we are talking about the episode where:

Urahra and Sado leave the shop and Renji comes up against the arancar with the help of the mod souls. It was freaking awesome, especially the bit with the guy drawing his sword.

Hold on a second, we are talking about the episode where:

Urahra and Sado leave the shop and Renji comes up against the arancar with the help of the mod souls. It was freaking awesome, especially the bit with the guy drawing his sword.

Yes... that was filler and I hated it. The concept of Ulquiorra being attacked and beaten by three arrancar that weren't even espada is rediculous! And they all looked awful, especially the guy with the quick draw attacks.

Yes... that was filler and I hated it. The concept of Ulquiorra being attacked and beaten by three arrancar that weren't even espada is rediculous! And they all looked awful, especially the guy with the quick draw attacks.

Well I just watched the first part of 137 and that first gripe of yours is explained. Can't do much about the second one. And how do you know its filler. I'm not questioning its true i'm just wandering how you know, cause if its filler its bloody good filler.

Hahaha hose hands.

Wow, a good episode of naruto for once good animation, non looping fight scenes! Only a small flashback and very few stupid pan shots. Too bad I watched a little of the preview while watching this and have had the next episode spoiled for me.

I still want an answer for who built at least 10 miles of thick trunks randomly crossing a river.

I recently rewatched all of Shippuuden as my g/f caught up and it really doesn't seem to drag that much when you watch it all at once.

As you mention, Naruto's been chasing Deidera along those trees for several episodes. Since there's so long to wait between shots of that as well as new episodes, it seems like he's been doing it for weeks. But watch it all in one go and it actually feels like he's only been chasing Deidera for about 2-3 minutes. In fact the whole series didn't feel like it was dragging, except some of the team Gai stuff. God they've really received some poor treatment this season.

Not really, I think in real time they've been jumping on trees for at least 20 minutes, because they started when sakura and chiyo started fighting and they must have had at least 20 minutes of fight in there.

Even if it is just 3 minutes, at the speed they're travelling at that must be like, a mile of huge tree trunks they've been jumping across.

EDIT

VVV

Of course, that's what I'm saying. The puppet fight has been going on for 20 minutes at least, we are to assume that they've been chasing deidara during that time.

Guest Stefkov

Watched the latest Naruto last night. The animation was brilliant.

One thing I didn't understand is Sakura kept counting down how long she had left. Then afterwards nothing happened. I thought it lasted a certain amount of time then it wore off and she would start to slowly hurt painfully.

Watched the latest Naruto last night. The animation was brilliant.

One thing I didn't understand is Sakura kept counting down how long she had left. Then afterwards nothing happened. I thought it lasted a certain amount of time then it wore off and she would start to slowly hurt painfully.

She could get hurt by him any time during that 3 minutes and the anti-bodies in her system would automatically work to break down the poison. That means she could get scratched or stabbed or whatever and not need another injection, meaning they saved one spare. After that 3 minutes, if she got poisoned again, she would need more antidote.

Edit: So the point of the countdown was she wanted to beat him before it ran out, so she wouldn't have to worry about getting poisoned again. (Obviously that turned out to be a false win ^^)

Ohh thanks,i've been looking for that.I really love some of the music from it.Especially the intro.

My fav songs from DMC OST are

01 D.M.C

09 The Reaper

11 under the sun

16 Blue Rose

17 FUTURE IN MY HANDS

19 Pain

21 Dante's Might

22 Steep slope

25 I'll Be Your Home