NEurope

I just watched the Clannad movie.

There were some good bits, but it was pretty much tripe. Especially compared to the anime series.

I've got a lot of gripes about them, but I'll keep them to meself. Apart from that I hated that Dango song in it. Rubbish compared to the one in the anime...

*sighs*

Exactly, so it's perfectly legal to download :heh:

It's just depressing how America keep insisting they can 'pull' of movie adaptions of anime and manga. DragonBall outrightly sucked so why they have some confidence I dunno why. Hope they don't screw up DeathNote and Monster too much, they're treasures.

What the? America are doing a Live action dn movie aswell?

They better not fuck up Monster... Who am I kidding, they'll fucking rape it. Goddamn Hollywood.

Why can't anime's just stay as anime or a manga? Enough of these live action crap fests already

To be fair, the DeathNote movies were awesome :heh:

They were decent enough. Except for the third one "L Change the World". I advise you to stay as far away as possible from that one.

Yeah that didn't really feel like a DeathNote film and L was somewhat out of character. First 2 I loved though, probably my favourite movies thinking about it. I prefer that ending over the anime/manga aswell, especially since there was no Near!

plus funimation are subbing fma brotherhood for tommorrow right?

I think so, not 100% since i've not been keeping my eye on them. Already got an awesome sub group to download from.

And anyway, us in Britain and some other European countries can't watch the streams anyway since FUNimation, i'm sure, is for America only. The streams from companies is restricted to specific countries. I.e FUNimation is America, one for Australlia, Philipenes etc.

I'm watching the FUNimation sub right now..

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=video&v=1832

Seems good so far.

Edited by Ramar

Medusa's baaaaaaaaaack! awesome

:D i want to know who the guy is, he looks like maka's dad =/

Envy's back down to being small again, i really did think that hawke was gonna die, making mustang open the gate, but no, she was awesome too! But i can't wait for mustangs talk with eric next week, he looks ready to kill

Just rewatched db kai and fma brotherhood episode 1

Can't wait for tommorrows episodes

I'm looking forward to tomorrows FMA episode. We should be seeing the 'Truth' ;)

Good :)

Goku and Piccolo started the fight with Raditz and next week Piccolo fires the Special Beam Cannon. Had stupid lag when watching it, now i'm trying to watch One Piece and it stops every 30 seconds now ¬_¬

Good :)

Goku and Piccolo started the fight with Raditz and next week Piccolo fires the Special Beam Cannon. Had stupid lag when watching it, now i'm trying to watch One Piece and it stops every 30 seconds now ¬_¬

Did they fix the spelling of paradise in the opening (they spelled it paradice)?

I've pre-ordered the opening song single, I'm a sucker for limited edition stuff.

Did they fix the spelling of paradise in the opening (they spelled it paradice)?

I've pre-ordered the opening song single, I'm a sucker for limited edition stuff.

whats on the limited edition single?

Ive just watched episode 2 it was good but they did skip a few short bits from the manga, like krillin recovering from Raditz's attack

score 7/10

Heh, yeah i'm fairly sure it got fixed now.

just watched fma brotherhood episode 2 subbed

It was awesome. This version of the flashback is alot better then the original one.

9/10

Edited by ssj

No idea, probably the instrumental version :P

Ive just watched episode 2 it was good but they did skip a few short bits from the manga, like krillin recovering from Raditz's attack

score 7/10

Well it's not like it was a serious attack anyway, nothing major, it's probably very minor :heh:

Also I don't quite get FMA just now. I thought the intro was different so they didn't do the same as the first series but Ed and Al are in Lior and you see Nina and that in the following episode so it's gonna be quite the same, just dunno why the bothered with Isaac and did the flashbacks so early. Meh.

Odd. Play-asia is currently preparing my order for the CD even though it's not out until 20th May.

Is anyone else actualy following the Asura Cryin anime? It's not the best anime out there but its worth checking out.

I've missed 2 weeks worth of new shows that are airing now so I've got a bit of catching up to do.

K-ON is awesome. Can't wait to watch more of it.

Asura Cryin watched a crappy sub so I'll get another but right now it seems mental.

Can't wait to watch the new FMA. On that subject, the manga is progressing so awesomely. Roy the mental head better not do anything stupid, he's my favourite character.

It's great to watch the FMA manga adaption, as the story really is better than the previous anime series. FMA is the only thing I've bothered to buy all the manga for...it's really that good. Plus the animation is awe-inspiring, and you can't knock how it looks streamed on a HDTV.