NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Your idea of what the home button does

i think it opens up the opera browser and when you press it again the browser closes so you can check a walkthrough ect. without quiting the game or running to your computer. :bowdown:

Check a walkthrough?! Blasphemy!

Though yeah, I'd say its fair enough to assume its something to do with the Web. Could it even take you back to the pre-game menu's or something to save you having to reset to go into Wii Channels and whatever...?

When round a friends house you use it to send your Mii's home if they perform badly at tennis!! :D

I'm guessing it just opens up a mini window, like an xbox blade. on it has what mii's are on your controller if any are on it, Battery life, messages, a return to wii channels button.

You know, despite the info Ninty has just told us, we still don't know quite a lot of information. damn them.

It probably brings up the main channel menu. If you use it during a game you'll probably get the message "Are you sure you want to continue? Game data will not be saved." The internet thing is a better idea, but I bet it won't happen. There should be separate home and internet buttons. That would be cool.

ect.

it was just an example.

(its emasher)

Accidently pressed s instead of e, and I thought it was a good idea.:horse: :horse:

I'm guessing it just opens up a mini window, like an xbox blade. on it has what mii's are on your controller if any are on it, Battery life, messages, a return to wii channels button.

You know, despite the info Ninty has just told us, we still don't know quite a lot of information. damn them.

I think it will do that, but the whole screen with 12 Channel boxes will pop up letting you select other things, like your friends list.... I think that will be called the Home Screen.

Rofl @ the 3d projection :laughing:

Well, they said you take your wiimote round to some ones house to transfer your mii's, so in theory you press the home button to well, take you home. They never said anything about walking back.

Well, they said you take your wiimote round to some ones house to transfer your mii's, so in theory you press the home button to well, take you home. They never said anything about walking back.

remeber the wiimote is only 32 dollars american (includes nunchuck)

It doesnt include the nunchuck, the wiimote is 32 dollars but like the nunchuck is slightly less and has to be bought seperately.

Any ways, teleportation technology is rather cheap but efficient.

Yes, its cheap and efficient and was fully developed in the 70's, demonmike is correct.

Well there ya go.

Ha! Lies! I got my teleporter in 1965! I'd visit you to slap you in the face, but I bet you don't have a GX-100 compatable teleporter. Loser.

Ha! Lies! I got my teleporter in 1965! I'd visit you to slap you in the face, but I bet you don't have a GX-100 compatable teleporter. Loser.

I know the teleporter you have. The vacuum tubes in that model take so long to warm up it's actually faster just to walk !

I know the teleporter you have. The vacuum tubes in that model take so long to warm up it's actually faster just to walk !

Pfft, i modified my GX-100I so it takes half the time to warm up.

Sign in to follow this