NEurope
OVERLORD

Wii don't need no HD! COD3. Enjoy.

i had lots of problems at first but i found that my controler was not synced correctly it use to do this jumping thing every now and again. the movement is still very floaty i hope this is improved in metroid and farcry (have not playied redsteal yet).

i had lots of problems at first but i found that my controler was not synced correctly it use to do this jumping thing every now and again. the movement is still very floaty i hope this is improved in metroid and farcry (have not playied redsteal yet).

Red Steel's controls and movement are far better.

Red Steel's controls and movement are far better.

Have you adjusted the sensitivity and the dynamic setting in the options?

From a lot of reviews and impressions, the general take on it is that COD controls far better than Red Steel. But then again, a fair few people have commented that Red Steels controls really work after playing for a while.

I find a lot of people complain about controls when all they need to do is get used to them. People whinned about the controls in Battalion wars, and I thought they were great, and thy really whinned about the controls in Starfox Assault, and I thought the dual analogue for the on foot stages was fine (although that game did leave a lot to be desired, after playing the first level I thought it was the best thing ever, by the end it was a missed opportunity).

THe problem i have with call of duty controls is if you move too far off the edge of the screen then it stop recognizing it and makes your character charge forward blindly while all actions are locked up.

Also turning off dynamic aim is such a pain because a slight turn to the side forces the camera to completely pan even with the sensitivity low.

All in all the controls would work if it wasn't for that lock up thing because when things are getting hectic I can't trust my crosshair to always be pointing exactly in the vicinity of the sensor. Hope its fixed for later additions.

It doesn't look that bad to me, then again there are some parts of red steel which I have found graphically impressive.

I find a lot of people complain about controls when all they need to do is get used to them. People whinned about the controls in Battalion wars

And people whinned about Keyboard + Mouse controls when PC FPS started this setup. Now, 10+ years on, it's the bread & butter of PC gaming.

I think it is a matter of getting used to them too, but I can't prove that yet (I might turn out to be wrong).

I couldn't play CoD 3 on the Wii, you can't see enemies clearly at all and its all dull grey and all the textures look the same and it just feels really . . . crap lol

the 360 version plays a lot better with the traditional controls and the graphics are a hell of a lot clearer which is to be expected but for the same price CoD 3 360 is the better version by far, plus i forgot to mention it has full online multiplayer.

From a lot of reviews and impressions, the general take on it is that COD controls far better than Red Steel. But then again, a fair few people have commented that Red Steels controls really work after playing for a while.

Having played a good session on CoD3, you were right. Its controls are far better to Red Steel. I think on release day when I first played it I was very heavy handed with the Wii-mote, now I know how to use my remotes of joy, I can play the game with ease.

It's finaly working ^^ looks great. I'll pobably buy the 360 version tough :/

Good, because it's amazing online.

Isn't the Wii version offline? If so...lame!

Good, because it's amazing online.

Isn't the Wii version offline? If so...lame!

t'is indeedy. one of a few reasons to not get this version unless you really have to.

t'is indeedy. one of a few reasons to not get this version unless you really have to.

Ah there we go then. I recommend people to get it for the 360 if they have one, multiplayer is by far the better half of the game. I found the single player lacking in excitement and variety compared to CoD2.

Ah there we go then. I recommend people to get it for the 360 if they have one, multiplayer is by far the better half of the game. I found the single player lacking in excitement and variety compared to CoD2.

yeah a few of my mates at work said this about the 360 single player which is what put me off this and on red steel instead.