NEurope
OVERLORD

Wii don't need no HD! COD3. Enjoy.

It's an offscreen video of COD3. It's loading and buffering slow so I haven't seen much. It looks a lot better than the pictures we have seen. But not amazing. Looks abit better than what I expect from xbox. I have only seen 10sek or so, I hope some one youtubes it soon.

Well it looks good enough for me :) Of course the 360 version will look better but it can't be like 3 times better, right?

Looks really good actually only saw a bit as its to slow to load but yeh looks nice. May get it.

I'll pobably buy the 360 version tough :/

Hope someone handcuffs you, to prevent you doing anymore damage!

Mods please imprison this man for such treachery

Treason of this kind should be punished!

A padded cell would be too kind.

Loose the pads. Replace with Katana blades.

Impale him till he succumbs to Wii-NV! :wink:

Without hi-res direct feed video it's hard to see how it looks.

Get real!

Even off screen they look better than mag scans presented recently!

they lowered the resolution and file size. I really hope they delay this to add online to it... as it looks excellent

The Wii is shaping up to be rather like the DS, isn't it?

The graphics look...pasable... when still, but really good and smooth when in motion.

Just one thing I noticed though-the person playing is a moron (they stood in the open trying to figure out the controls), and has never played a CoD game before (they walked right passed a german in the house and old turned and shot him when they got shot in the back).

Also, the foward part of the thompson's sight looks shite.

Haha, what a mongo. He walked right past that guy in the doorway and didn't even turn to look.

Edit - This was actually meant to be a double-post edit (I couldn't be bothered pressing edit but that guy got in before me :heh: )