Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got one! Im still waiting for an email reply but it says I have ordered one. Damn those Wii's sold fast! It pays to be quick.

"We are currently unable to offer this item. It may be out of stock at the manufacturer. If you would like to purchase this item, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available."

I take it i can change the delivery even though ive ordered it

Hmm, odd. I don't have an email, but it's in my order page.

Meh, I'm pretty sure mine is safe for now.

As for the delivery dates, if you chose First Class, you'll get one on launch. If you chose the cheap one, you won't.

I justs got one, you should get one shortly.

I missed it! I cant believe i missed it cause i went to make a cup of Tea!

Christ!!!

Unlucky mate. As suggested before, try any of the smaller town shops that sell games. I know of a shop in my home town that 's not part of a franchise, they said they're getting 'extremely limited stock' in. And they weren't taking preorderes either, so it would have been a case of get up at 7am and go line up and wait for the shop to open to ensure I got one.

Which I would have been happy doing.

I didn’t manage to pre-order. Will I be able to get a Wii console from Amazon before release day?

If we receive more stock from Nintendo before launch day (December 08, 2006) we will start taking pre-orders again.

There is hope yet, but I do wish they will again give a warning, so people who really want it are prepared.

hmmm confusion reigns over the delivery dates, i preordered a copy of call of duty 3 aswell and it says:

View or change order

Items not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006 - 9 Dec 2006

* 1 of: Call of Duty 3 (Wii)

but my wii says:

View or change order

Items not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 14 Dec 2006 - 15 Dec 2006

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

hmmm confusion reigns over the delivery dates, i preordered a copy of call of duty 3 aswell and it says:

but my wii says:

Dont worry Flamey that always seems to happen when i order stuff from Amazon.. just check it later or in a few days and your Wii Delivery date will change... if you picked first class postage that is.

Unlucky mate. As suggested before, try any of the smaller town shops that sell games. I know of a shop in my home town that 's not part of a franchise, they said they're getting 'extremely limited stock' in. And they weren't taking preorderes either, so it would have been a case of get up at 7am and go line up and wait for the shop to open to ensure I got one.

Which I would have been happy doing.

Well, My Sister knew how much i wanted the Wii so she went into toys r us and registered with em to get a gold card and preordered the Wii for me.

Im not holding my breath tho so thats why I wanted to preorder it off Amazon to sort of make my odds alittle better.

at least I still have toys r us to look out for, for now.

Either that or im going down to GAME hellishly early on December 8th.

Wasnt there anyone else that coulda made you one? :hmm:

Nope, Da is at work and bro is asleep, im the only one here.

If you got your Wii preorder with no problems then im happy for ya man! same goes for everyone else who successfully preordered their Wii!

Now i hope i get mine in time for Christmas, as its Christmas that i want it for.

Nope, Da is at work and bro is asleep, im the only one here.

If you got your Wii preorder with no problems then im happy for ya man! same goes for everyone else who successfully preordered their Wii!

Now i hope i get mine in time for Christmas, as its Christmas that i want it for.

Well I hope you get your one too! Im thinking if you preordered at toys r us you should be okay! :grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!