NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Theres a rainbow outside my house. I think the drivers stopped right outside, seen it and tried to find the end of it instead and he's now in Nuneaton Borough. Get a fucking move on mate.

Both Wiis from Game and Gameplay are here!

Fuckinell, I only want one and you get 2 in the same time. Oh i'm going to destroy this driver*

*Give him a nasty look**

**Do absolutley nothing.

While at the moment I want to kill him, if he finally turns up I think I'm going to kiss him.

While at the moment I want to kill him, if he finally turns up I think I'm going to kiss him.

I'll kill him once ive got my Wii.

Well my dad picked up my wii + 3 games I had preordered, however GAME are a fucking bunch of money grabbing spinless imps. They said to my dad that you need an extra memory card(not sure if they sold him a gamecube memory card or an sd card) because them memory on the console would be used up fast.

I hate it when they con people, cos it will only be run down if they actually decide to use the vc which I am not planning to. So anyone else get someone to pick it up.

You heard me right GAME staff are con artistes

I was in Toys R Us this morning and a guy was doing the same, trying to sell a mem card even though the customer didnt want one yet. I stepped in and told him about the internal memory and the customer thanked me and walked away while the staff give me an angry look. Needless to say I walked away laughing.

Holy shit. I've got 3 Wiis. i signed for them and just picked up all the boxes and I've got two other peoples Wiis with their addresses on.

Calling argos now cos I'm an honest john

Holy shit. I've got 3 Wiis. i signed for them and just picked up all the boxes and I've got two other peoples Wiis with their addresses on

As long as one of them isn't mine.

Holy shit. I've got 3 Wiis. i signed for them and just picked up all the boxes and I've got two other peoples Wiis with their addresses on.

Calling argos now cos I'm an honest john

Your kidding me right?

Fuck sake am I the only one still waiting for mine?!

I was in Toys R Us this morning and a guy was doing the same, trying to sell a mem card even though the customer didnt want one yet. I stepped in and told him about the internal memory and the customer thanked me and walked away while the staff give me an angry look. Needless to say I walked away laughing.

Well I am going to take it back and say it doesn't work, and then proceed to tell them its on about something about needing to connect it up to the internet.

Yes I have rang up trading standards about this as well and they say their getting alot of complaints about this so are apparently going to issue GAME a final warning about this

HOT you selling a Wii on ebay too?

Nah one is for my nephews for Christmas, anyways im off to set-up my Wii.

Not kidding at all. shouted the delivery driver when I realised I had three and he just said to ring Argos, didn't notice there were other people's names on them till he was gone. Argos are sending me a £5 gift voucher and refunding my delivery cost for letting me know. They're picking them up from me on Monday, which means there's going to be 2 unhappy people today. I can take pics if you want proof.