Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

08-12-2006 02:13 Liverpool South Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 19:42 National Hub Sorted in hub

btw thats from GAME not GAEMPLAY

It just arrived at my house. Yay!

I still have school to go to however, so I can't play it 'til about midday. Bugger!

Woke up at 5:08am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep!

I've been browsing Wii news and playing WoW, killing time while I wait for the parcel to arrive. I hope it arrives in the morning so I can have plenty of time to hit the shops.

Chatted with Mum, she mentioned she saw Wii on the news this morning and they were having a playtest. She said it looked a lot of fun and very amusing.

Can't wait to see if I can get her to play Wii Sports. :D

It just arrived at my house. Yay!

I still have school to go to however, so I can't play it 'til about midday. Bugger!

:shock:

Wow nice and early, gives me high hopes that i'll get it before 11

I didnt get a tracking number from Gameplay... so im just playing the jump up every time a van passes the house game!

Same here, its great knowing just about everyone here is playing the waiting game aswell.

Just checked my Game order and its at Newcastle Depot....SOOOOOOOOOON!

Sorry im very hyper and I didnt sleep much last night. Despite being 24 years old im still all excited, this is my Christmas this year.

Same here, its great knowing just about everyone here is playing the waiting game aswell.

Except this isnt a fun game because its never the van your waiting for and you just know if you go to the toilet/have a shower etc ........ you will get that knock on the door, now thats the fun part!

The reason it isn't fun for me is because there is going to be no-one at home from 11.30-12.35, so i'm anxious to get it soon

Except this isnt a fun game because its never the van your waiting for and you just know if you go to the toilet/have a shower etc ........ you will get that knock on the door, now thats the fun part!

LMBO. Yeah its always the same, it usually happens to me when im in the shower. Im letting my dad play the game for me while I drive off to the Metro Centre to see if I can get a copy of Wii Play and some other Wii games.

Right i'm up and waiting by the window. If anyone fucking dares give me any curtains they will not get back to their van alive.

I was telling the lads at work about that yesterday, we all had a good laugh about it, sorry.

BlueStar,

I'm waiting for mine from Argos too! Tick, tock, tick, tock...:angry:

yes F****** yes.. my preorder store just phoned.. i can pick up my wii later today... it's going to be christemas after all

So I got mine this morning!

Queued up since half 6 at Manchester Fort.

Was second in the line!

Now im in college and wanting to play it...:(

damn. reading the email it says its been sent to the courier but will take from 5 - 7 days after release date. :( what lazy godamn couriers! Well i suppose its what i get for preordering with pc world but i think it was because the had a third of wiimote prices or something. There was a reason for it i'm sure :S

Try reading your email properly.

You will see that, whilst they say 5 - 7 days, this is obviously a standard email they send out. HOWEVER, when they give you the tracking number and the link to DHL's web site, you are instructed to look under NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

Have checked mine this morning and it's out for delivery :hehe:

My tracking number works now.

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

08-12-2006 02:40 Liverpool South Depot Arrived at delivery depot

07-12-2006 18:39 National Hub Sorted in hub

come on DHL delivery dude, where art thou?

Ident Code Current Status Date Time Signatory Branch

XXXXXXX Out for delivery 08/12/06 06:39 LICHFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

sat playing the waiting game now...its annoying tho cos my front door is around the corner,but doesnt actually open. but its my side door that actually opens, so having to constantly look around check they aren't at front door banging!

GRRR and now a builders van has parked right on my street corner so I can't see a thing!!!!

Looks like extra remotes are going to be like gold dust for a while.

Does anyone know for things like bowling in Wii Play and the monkey ball minigames where you take turns can you share a controller? Or have they been snide and made you need one for each player?

EDIT: I just checked if my doorbell works lol

Just got back from the city. Bought Zelda,classic controller and a extra nunchuck all for £53. I had a £10 HMV voucher and £10 Game gift card to enable me to do this. Nunchucks in GAME are £17.99, bit pricey.

I bloody hate it when they put stickers on game cases with the cost or something. With Gears of War when I took off the Xbox live trial sticker it made a right mess

I think it's only Boxing that needs two contollers. Not sure though...?

I know you need the remote and nunchuck for the boxing - what I mean is when you're playing bowling can you just pass the pad to player 2 or does player 2 have to have their own remote?

Game are being cocks, they aren't selling anything to anyone unless you have a pre order. If they have so much stock (apparently) why wouldn't they even give me a Wiimote? >_>