NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Thats just mean Chris

Gameplay promised me one. If they dont send me one, its a breach of contract and for that they shall be in trouble :P

I'll get it on friday :)

Im just as angry as Redshell because i also got my order in the moment they went up... and they do seem to be going backwards... and if i dont get the games that i orderd with my Wii i shall be angry.

I know what happened with amazon uk last year was that when you place an order on their site it apparently goes to one of three depots. The 360 orders were all dealt with from one depot, so anybody who had their order sent to one of the other two didn't get a look in, regardless of when their order was placed.

Thats just mean Chris

Gameplay promised me one. If they dont send me one, its a breach of contract and for that they shall be in trouble :P

I'll get it on friday :)

Yeah, sorry for that 'Slash' attack-didn't mean to 'taunt' you. I've used 'Wish' and 'Prayer' So fingers crossed you should get it on Friday, and if you don't you can always use Snatch or Thief??

Could be worse scuba, you could get cancer.

Nice to know your Wii's confirmed though, mine better be confirmed tommorow..

out of interest - is anyone ordering from play.com?

Got Zelda preordered there

Yeah, sorry for that 'Slash' attack-didn't mean to 'taunt' you. I've used 'Wish' and 'Prayer' So fingers crossed you should get it on Friday, and if you don't you can always use Snatch or Thief??

You're a sad man Christopher

When did you actually place the pre-order? Because if you have in the past week or so theres no chance as they have sold out.

You're a sad man Christopher

I say sorry and you doubleslap me in the face-That's just uncalled for. :angry:

I say sorry and you doubleslap me in the face-That's just uncalled for. :angry:

It was the way you said it :p

I love ya really :) :p

i pre-ordered from play.com in september and they dont seem to know if ill get 1:( has anyone here had emails from play.com confirming their order being sent on launch day ??

It was the way you said it :p

I love ya really :) :p

It's a good thing I've got a Mental Herb as my hold item, I'm immune to the power of your attract.

It's a good thing I've got a Mental Herb as my hold item, I'm immune to the power of your attract.

I will beat you :p

Aaaaaanyway. If gameplay havent done anything by tomorrow. I suggest we all have a go at them

I will beat you :p

Aaaaaanyway. If gameplay havent done anything by tomorrow. I suggest we all have a go at them

Thats what im gonna do.... im seriously pissed off that they are taking some peoples money and packing there stuff... when guys like us who orderd first have been left out... and i can tell you now, if all of my stuff doesnt come because they "Run outta stock" i will personaly go to there head office and find out whos responsable as i thought this was first come first served.

GRRRRAAAAAHHHH!

Really regretting not pre-ordering. *Sigh*

Still, at least I've a new 360 and DS to keep me going until I get one early next year

Whats every one moaning at Gameplay for? They dispatch their orders on thursday =S

Yes but they're picking orders and have sent e-mails stating that and we havent got them

This really does have me worried

I preordered my Wii with Gameplay including:

Zelda: Twilight Princess

RedSteel

Extra Wiimote

I managed to get my preorder and receive confirmation via email within 24 minutes of them sending the "Wii Preorders Now Open" email back on the 26/09/2006. So hopefully i should be edging the top of the list. :hmm:

I also got one of those emails about a week ago saying I've successfully got my preorder in and that I'll have one for launch day.

However, I haven't yet had any money taken and there is no change to my despatch date on the account, which is set to 06/12/2006 OR 07/12/2006. I'm sure the status will change very soon though :o

Even if it does come early Friday morning...I'm still having it sent back home, to be wrapped for the big day on the 25th :o How exciting will Christmas be this year!!! A Nintendo Xmas just like when I got my NES/SNES/N64

Thats what im gonna do.... im seriously pissed off that they are taking some peoples money and packing there stuff... when guys like us who orderd first have been left out... and i can tell you now, if all of my stuff doesnt come because they "Run outta stock" i will personaly go to there head office and find out whos responsable as i thought this was first come first served.

GRRRRAAAAAHHHH!

Spot being a GIRL

How do you know you were first ? LOADS of people pre-ordered and they prob going in order so just wait

Spot being a GIRL

How do you know you were first ? LOADS of people pre-ordered and they prob going in order so just wait

How do i know i was first? a guy from Gameplay... who go's by the name of Pyxis on these forums told me that the pre-orders where going up... so me being clever i found the Wii stuff on there site ...still hidden from the public.. and i got my pre-order in quickly... and then alerted others!

How do i know i was first? a guy from Gameplay... who go's by the name of Pyxis on these forums told me that the pre-orders where going up... so me being clever i found the Wii stuff on there site ...still hidden from the public.. and i got my pre-order in quickly... and then alerted others!

I remember that, the news spread like wildfire and the consoles were quickly taken off even through the games stayed on. Good times indeed.