N-Europe

Wow the over modding on here

sagat

I am still new here and my recent thread relating to Wii d-pad was deleted with no reason why. I understand every board has rules but please try to refrain from constantly deleting threads without providing any reason. And also why can't a newbie post a URL in the first post? is he/she to young to post an URL? Please provide some explanation as well. Thanks.

PS: Don't delete this too:)

Sagat, your comment was already being talked about in several other threads. This is not new news either. It is also not a big enough peice of news to require a whole thread of it's own.

I would only start a new thread if you see it as a non-minor piece of news that could not be posted in another thread.

well i do not know why your not allowed to post url's but heres my hypothesis.

in the past people came here to advertise for a forum and thats it. to help slow that down the "crew" decided to make it so there could be no more hyperlinks in posts until you have made fifteen posts.

First off, hi. :)

I just looked at your thread. There have been a lot of threads created today. Many have been needless, and have been deleted. From the looks of things, i'm guessing that yours was deleted when things were getting pretty hectic.

It was deleted due to the information being in other threads. The fact is that with all the news flying around many people have had posts and topics deleted in an attempt to try and keep everything tidy on the Wii board.[/Quote]

Well, there ya go then. There's the reason. :)

And also why can't a newbie post a URL in the first post? is he/she to young to post an URL? Please provide some explanation as well. Thanks.

PS: Don't delete this too:)

Its to prevent people joining to advertise and never posting again.

And this will be locked because the thread is henceforce purposeful-less. But honestly, welcome to these fickle forums.