NEurope
Charlie

American Event - Gen Chat

Hey i been working all day and couldn't find mention of this (in the last 3 pages), i'm still trying to catch up....i'm sorry

I'm not sure I'll want to look at the news from the European conference...

*Reads March 2007 the next day*

NOOOO!

Well if it is 2007 for Europe Nintendo better bloody well release Twilight Princess on Gamecube as compensation.

To be fair Nintendo have nothing to gain from not launching in March until 2007, we should have a stronger launch lineup and also a lot more VC games. Plus more units available for more people.

Remember people most of the consoles will be going to the Americas.

Well if it's not coming here till next year then i WILL BE IMPORTING from USA, !!!!!!!!

And the new region free news just makes that all the better.

Actually just thinking, now that they have said it is region free they would only lose out by waiting till next year for the "PAL" release as everyone will just import when it goes on sale in the USA

Its region-free??? When was this announced?? I just finished watching the event and im really excited about what we will hear tomorrow for us Europeans.

1.Its region-free??? When was this announced?? 2. I just finished wacthing the event and im really excited about what we will hear tomorrow for us Europeans.

1.Yup region free :P

2. ME TOO LETS HUG!

1.Yup region free :P

2. ME TOO LETS HUG!

*Hugs Triforce Keeper*

Well thats a definite import for me if by some chance Nintendo screw us over at tomorrows conference and give us the console next year.

They won't why the hell carn't you wait

At launch they will have 4 VC games from Nintendo how about shit.

Thats all folks

If they don't release it here this year I'll import it from the Japan! I fancy japanese manuals.

No wait. I want Wii Sports.

*Hugs Triforce Keeper*

Well thats a definite import for me if by some chance Nintendo screw us over at tomorrows conference and give us the console next year.

Same here.

But you have to think here as well instead of just worrying, What reasons have Nintendo got to delay the Wii?

We all know the reason Sony delayed the PS3, and thats cuase of supply and demand, they couldnt produce enough units for Europe, and alot they were producing were faulty.

But its common sense in thinking that Nintedo will want to launch before Christmas for sales and for a better fighting chance against MS and Sony, so there going to do everything they can to achive that.

Ive only read good reports on the Wii's manufactering, they had the Broadway chips in there hands at good time and they want to Ship 4 million by Christmas, ive been keeping up to date with the Wii's news and the only bad thing ive heard about the hardware is that the Remote wasnt picking up the odd motion, but that was about E3ish time so that will be all sorted.

I doubt the Wii will be delayed as everything seems to be going as Nintendo want it, i could be wrong and i accept that, but i think everything will go fine.

just gotta think these things through.

List of Confirmed US Wii Launch games

First-party US WII Titles

- Excite Truck

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

- Wii Sports (bundled with the Wii console)

THIRD-PARTY US WII TITLES

- Call of Duty 3

- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

- Rapala Tournament Fishing

- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

- World Series of Poker

- Trauma Center: Second Opinion

- Madden NFL 07

- Need for Speed: Carbon

- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

- Far Cry: Vengeance

- GT Pro Series

- Monster 4x4: World Circuit

- Open Season

- Rayman Raving Rabbids

- Red Steel

- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

wii_copy.jpg

..so it's region free..

..does that mean I can play my Japanese Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution for Gamecube on my PAL Wii..?

..so it's region free..

..does that mean I can play my Japanese Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution for Gamecube on my PAL Wii..?

Good question. I have quite a few American games, (my copy of Resident evil 4 is American) for my cube. I'd love it if I could play them without a free laoder disc on the Wii.