NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Fire at school

I've only had lame fire tests and people not knowing about them freaking out.

What was the logic behind evacuating the school because of two people throwing water [Rather nobbish I'd have to say ;)]

Heh, I used that 'evacuating the school' thing to keep with the theme and to take the piss as it wasnt a real accident.

Well, just over a year ago:

- Science staffroom set on fire in school holidays (it's still boarded up)

- Canteen set on fire. Too nearly half a year o repair.

Before my time at the school some pupils made a fake bomb alert. The school was evacuated. That's all.

But we always have a funny event at the beginning of the year. The graduates have a "Käppläfäscht" (cap party). They celebrate that at the beginning of the Matura year (the last year in most of our schoolforms). During this year they can but not have to wear a cap the class selects together - mainly a classic style that marks them as graduates.

Now to the fun part: After a night partying the whole class arrives at the school about two hours before start and tries to lock all the doors. On the first floor (that's not a must but tradition) are two big speakers playing music on high volume and all the pupils are waiting outside, except the younger ones trying to get in, enjoying that they are allowed to be late for class.

Also tradition is to throw lots of water bombs - the ones trying to enter the school as the primary target.

Inside the school there's often a sick and burning fog to punish the ones foolish enough to enter.

my school was boring. nothing exciting like fires or fooding ever happeend there. only just the odd occasion of the story of the haunted toilets in primary school. And the toilets in high school that stank of a pigs arse, with nothing but 'ya mam' written on the walls. even after refurbishment.

I had a piss in the School Toilet once.

I never have. Never will. My bladder is trained to perfection, I go at roughly 7:30, 4:00, 10:00 every day.

Never had a fire when I was at school but I just got back from playing squash at the leisure centre that my old school uses (they're right next to each other) and just as we were finishing a fire engine pulled up and a load of firemen entered the building, one of which tols us we had to leave right away!

We hung around for a bit but couldn't see any smoke or anything, really wanna know what was going on, all I do know is that it was a code 4 situation, but seeing as I'm not staff I have no idea what code 4 means!

I had a wank in my school toilets once.

no fires to report here, only people setting them off for a laugh :S

Last year we kept having mosh pits in our toilets. And you never joined in you mardy bastard.

Our school was prety boring except the time about 200 pupils went on "strike", Is that possible? because of saturday detentions which was an urban legend that passed round the school like wild fire. Hilarious seeing the teachers with the walkie talkies running about probably shouting stuff like Code red and we got a bandit at ten o' clock.

A classroom at my primary school was burnt down one night by some people around 13 years ago. I was at that school's nursery at the time.

Heh, I used that 'evacuating the school' thing to keep with the theme and to take the piss as it wasnt a real accident.

Nobbish.

Sign in to follow this