NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Heaven

Devil May Cry 4

Half way through on Son of Sparda and damn it's getting difficult, I've encountered Blitzs far too often. Can't wait to unlock Heaven or Hell though it'll be worth it.

Half way through on Son of Sparda and damn it's getting difficult, I've encountered Blitzs far too often. Can't wait to unlock Heaven or Hell though it'll be worth it.

Dont forget to unlock Dante Must Die mode ie the very extra hard mode where everyone has a DT.

How many secret missions did you manage on the way, Dante? Free running was a bitch, wasn't it!

I have dont free runner mode yet and I only have done 1,2,4,5,6 and 11.

Dont forget to unlock Dante Must Die mode ie the very extra hard mode where everyone has a DT.

I have dont free runner mode yet and I only have done 1,2,4,5,6 and 11.

I think free running was 7, it was the one where you have to get accross the disappearing platforms. Really frustrating, took me quite a while (and I kind of did it in a sneaky way when I finally managed it :D)

I think free running was 7, it was the one where you have to get accross the disappearing platforms. Really frustrating, took me quite a while (and I kind of did it in a sneaky way when I finally managed it :D)

I only need to do 3 and 8 now Shorty. :D

I used the flying gun ship for free running. :p

After completing the game I watched that History of DMC video.

That song playing the background grew on me. I'm getting the OST now just for that song.

Jesus this song is good.

After completing the game I watched that History of DMC video.

That song playing the background grew on me. I'm getting the OST now just for that song.

Jesus this song is good.

Heh, you got the OST too? That song in the back ground and prologue and 'We Shall Never Surrender' are awesome songs.

Completed it earlier, but I was hoping to see why Nero and Dante looked similiar and abit about Neros background.

Either way I want another game with Nero, he's damn cool.

Heh, you got the OST too? That song in the back ground and prologue and 'We Shall Never Surrender' are awesome songs.

Completed it earlier, but I was hoping to see why Nero and Dante looked similiar and abit about Neros background.

Agreed to all of the above :heh: also this game is so much fun, it's really refreshing to have a modern game that has as much replay value as an age old classic, I'm halfway through Son of Sparda mode now and I'm still enjoying it a hell of a lot. :smile:

I've only listened to the Prologue song, Out of Darkness.

A history of who Nero was would have been nice to have but I think that could be something for DMC5 maybe.

I've only listened to the Prologue song, Out of Darkness.

A history of who Nero was would have been nice to have but I think that could be something for DMC5 maybe.

Have a listen to DMC3 OST and read up on Vergil and Nelo Angelo.

Ook, currently mowing my way through Heaven or Hell mode (one hit kills) and it's well, pretty easy. Only annoying aspect is I obviously can't get any stylish points.

But don't you die in 1 hit?

Do bosses die in a single hit? O_o

I can't do the challenge where you have to beat loads of enemies without taking any damage :(

I've just finished Mission 3 of the harder mode up from the noob mode and it hit me.

How can people play the story so many times straight after each other? Doing each of the different modes, you know what happens, you know where to go and what to do.

Do you not want the game to last?

I've just finished Mission 3 of the harder mode up from the noob mode and it hit me.

How can people play the story so many times straight after each other? Doing each of the different modes, you know what happens, you know where to go and what to do.

Eh.. because of gameplay and having fun playing it.

I completed this on 'Human' mode yesterday. I think it's fantastic. At no point did the game get boring for me, which is something I haven't experienced with a game for a long time.

I actually like Nero as a character now too, although Dante will still always be the best. It was great when finally being able to play has him. Dante = WIN!

Now on to the secret missions, and 'Devil Hunter' mode! ^^

But don't you die in 1 hit?

Do bosses die in a single hit? O_o

Yup everything is one hit. It's actually kinda easy you just lock on with your gun and fire away.

I can't do the challenge where you have to beat loads of enemies without taking any damage :(

I did it with the Pandora weapon, just jump around firing and filling the tension meter then unleash the floaty missile thingy and eventually you'll get it done.

Yup everything is one hit. It's actually kinda easy you just lock on with your gun and fire away.

I did it with the Pandora weapon, just jump around firing and filling the tension meter then unleash the floaty missile thingy and eventually you'll get it done.

I did that but i used the shotgun and trickster style.

Why did Capcom but the bosses in the game board in SoS mission 6. :(

Because DMC is a score attack game with a flimsy plot nailed on ;)

Loveing this game. Its great!

I like the fact that it updates other people's progress at the start screen. Achievements on PS3 are integrated into the system interestingly. Home soon?

Because DMC is a score attack game with a flimsy plot nailed on ;)
Are you playing DMC4? The story is excellent and one of the best voice-acted I have ever seen in a game.

Great lets hope that for (because well lets face it, there will be) DMC5 we can have an overhaul of the game's design ala Resi4. I'm not saying DMC's structure is not good, it's just getting a little stale.

If they do stick with the same template then please don't fill the second half of the game with repeated missions in reverse thankyou.

Are you playing DMC4? The story is excellent and one of the best voice-acted I have ever seen in a game.

Only the demo. In truth, I was thinking about the voice over intro to the original and, to be quite frank, every Capcom game I've ever played except Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7

The story is far from amazing and all the best voice actors in the world couldn't do this game's dialogue any justice. Still Capcom definately deserve credit for the game's cinemas.

But who cares? Devil May Cry is all about the gameplay.

Sign in to follow this