NEurope
Nick

PS3 Delayed Till 2007

While we're ripping on Sony...I find it funny that Sony fans say "people playing the wii are gonna look retarded swinging their arms around to play tennis"...but if you watch the footage of people playing a ps3...they look worse than someone playing invisible tennis..they look like when girls or little kids try to play a racing game, and they cant make it around the corner so they move the whole controller lol...even though I believe it doesnt matter what you look like as long as its fun...what a pontless post.

Today a customer which had preordered a PS3 came in and asked if he could use the money he had put down to buy a 360 instead :yay:

Today a customer which had preordered a PS3 came in and asked if he could use the money he had put down to buy a 360 instead :yay:

and you said?????

Fuck off :kiss::laughing:

sorry couldnt help it.

Did you tell'em to get a Wii as well, or that you were going to stab him in the eye with a fork if he didn't.:hehe:

Posted this in the news thread, but thought it would be worth repeating here:

OK, there's a simple reason why Sony have allocated 400,000 PS3's, for the US launch, and it will be typical Sony BS. When MS launched the 360, they pretty much evenly split their systems across all three regions, this meant they only had 360,000 Xbox 360's for the US launch; anyone see where this is going?

Come the end of the week, following 17th November, Sony will send out their press release stating how successful their launch was; they completely sold out and did better than Microsoft, when they launched their system last year. It's probably down to the appalling Japan sales, of the 360, that Japan has then only got 100,000, because they'll be able to claim they out-performed MS there, too.

So, who wants to take the bet?

Saying you outperformed the xbox 360 in japan is like saying I sold more cucumbers to vegetarians than they sold beef to vegetarians!

I agree on the point about the 400,000 units to america. Its vital for the press release that Sony can claim to of sold more PS3's on day one than xbox360's.

What I think is more important is that Nintendo ship at least 500,000 units to america and the equivalent numbers to japan and europe. Sony's 400,000 units sold on day one will look sh*t compared to the Wii sales of 500,000 in each territory.

I really hope nintendo have the capacity to hit the market with a lot of Wii's. Having Wii's available in shops over christmas is a good thing. And at the right price point they could become a semi impulse buy for parents who's kids want a new console this christmas.

Nintendo have the opportunity to steal this christmas, they just need the right marketing, good word of mouth and plenty of stock.

Sony will without a doubt try some kind of PR bullshit. Nintendo has a huge oppertunity to do things right and have the best next-gen launch

I've gotta say, after years of teasing taunts by Sony fanboys in the playground about frequently delayed consoles, empty release schedules and "kiddy" games, it feels simply magnificent to have the boot on the other foot. Commence kicking!

your all reacting a tad imaturly its very good news for wii fans and news any sane person knows was comming

HAVE SONY EVER BEEN HONEST ON RELEASE INFO NOOOO

HAVE SONY EVER BEEN HONEST ON TRUE IN GAME POWER NOOOOO

HAVE SONY EVER DELIVERED GOOD BUILD QOALITY NOOOO

PLEASE LOOK AT SONYS PAST AND PRESENT THERE IS SONYS FUTURE

LYES LYES LYES

doesnt really matter ps3 is obselete just like psp aganst ds a 4 gen old controller with no rumble pak i see anyone part with good money in a shop ill point and laff then thro eggs at there sony zealot heads lets all dualshock like its 1996 erm LETS NOT

Haven't they banned you yet? Learn to write, imbecile.

This really does suck:-( I need my Gran Turismo fix!

Got some good things on sale stranger