NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

The 'Currently Playing' Thread

Started ALTTP this week already on Ganon's Tower. What a great game.

Phoenix Wright

Ive not acually played this game before, and though Im near the end (I think) its all been great :)

Phoenix Wright

Ive not acually played this game before, and though Im near the end (I think) its all been great :)

Yeh, its absolutely amazing :D. Easily one of my favourite games EVER!

Atm i'm playing SFII: Turbo on snes. Simply awesome.

Finished Julius mode on dawn of sorrow. Once I figured out a pattern inwhich to attack the fight left me feeling cheated as it was so easy. Anyway I managed to take down death with just that yoko woman, and soma with Arikardo.

I also got some extra fun out of phoenix by chosing answers I wouldn't normally pick. In one scene Phoenix hinted at Grossberg and White having some sort of gay relationship

Canis Canem Edit (aka Bully). Great little game. Got it as a present, but wouldnt have payed full price for it. Get's a bit repetetive, am 54 pct through it and I hope it gets harder.. have only failed one mission until now..

And 42 Classics on my shiny black DS

So, I finished ALTTP, tried getting all the heart containers in OoT, can't cause of the frog tenors, now I?m getting all the stray faeries in MM, only the Stone Temple to go! Fairy Sword here I come!

Im on playing Naruto Clash of Ninja 2, getting enough cash to buy everything in the game is a bitch. After that is done ( hopefully a couple of days ) I plan on starting the epic game that is Zelda:OOT as im all hyped up for TP.

Currently? Just need for speed carbon. Thats all i've played in literally the last week.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (PS2), and still playing on Guitar Hero.

Even though I can't wait until Guitar Hero 2 comes out. I can wait to get it at Christmas, make it even better.

Just got the great fairy sword in MM. Next: all heart containers. I'll save that for later. I like mah Zeldas complete.

I recently decided to start going through zelda games again, and managed to 100% OoT in just a week! I had to use a few guides for skulltulas and heart pieces of course. Now I'm currently playing FFX on PS2 which my friend lent me with a bit of burout revenge on my xbox in between, and LttP on the go in GBA form(just finished turtle rock). Unfortunately I actually ended up spending most of the last couple of days playing Runescape :red:

My brother bought Mortal Kombat Armageddon yesterday. 62 fighters, (jeez.) Plus you can create your own.

The Konquest mode is great, it's linear, which I do like in some games, especially as Konquest isn't really the game itself, Motor Kombat is also mint. But the Kreate-A-Fighter mode is why we got it.

well just finished Bully last night and went right into SSBM and even deleted my old save file just to add some more "fun" to it..boy it's ages since I played it and think even a toddler could beat me... and ofcourse Metroid Prime 2.. echoes something.. never finished it

Just pikced up Shadow Of The Colossus for £20 from Gamestation! Bargain!

Just pikced up Shadow Of The Colossus for £20 from Gamestation! Bargain!

Enjoy it man, one of the best games of this generation.

Gears of War

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Dead Rising

I think that's what i'll be playing till the Wii's launch.

Sign in to follow this