NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

I need a jacket (aka clothing thread)

Right, post away ideas, i start uni soon, and there is no haste for me to wear my kick ass trench coat as of yet. so i need a jacket, i have a black adidas hoodie, except its gone brownish. so thats just my work jacket for now.

Post away ideas for now. The only criteria is that it has to be black. thank you, good night, im leaving this forum to hoover my desk

Go to any men's clothes shop and you should find a black jacket.

I dont delve into such devilish places.

So oyu buy all of your clothes from the internet?

to be fair, i dont buy clothes at all. last piece of clothing i bought was my trench down in brick lane, that was 9 months ago.

to be fair, i dont buy clothes at all. last piece of clothing i bought was my trench down in brick lane, that was 9 months ago.

So you run around naked?

Well no, i just got a shit load of clothes from my warddrobe.

And how did your wardrobe get those clothes?

I've always fancied trying a look like the guys from Supernatural. Excuse the bad quality pic, too lazy to find a decent one.

That black jacket is actually quite nice, its a jean jacket i presume?

Go to India or Pakistan, and you can get reallly kick ass Leather jackets for cheap. Plane ticket might be expensive though :p.

You could get a Slayer hoodie...they're always black and scary.

Go to India or Pakistan, and you can get reallly kick ass Leather jackets for cheap. Plane ticket might be expensive though :p.

You could get a Slayer hoodie...they're always black and scary.

I got my trench from a pakistani shop, 70% discount because my dad knows the owner

I got my trench from a pakistani shop, 70% discount because my dad knows the owner

Oh cool, is this a Pakistani shop in England then or in Pakistan? Lol, I'd just wear my Trench coat if I were you, that is if you're able to put up with all the obvious references to saving the world from machines, like I got when I wore my one to school... (remember...they're just jealous :p) :laughing:.

fuck that get a gasmask like me!

picture005vc8.jpg

my gas mask is better!!

if only i had a picture to hand.........

i got mine from Zara man...it has awesome things!

from where?

Sign in to follow this