NEurope
ShadowV7

New Nintendo Power

Will be updated when I get the news.So far :

UPDATE 1:Ubisoft has more titles to be released after launchnone of which have been announced and GT Pro has over 80 licensed vehicles and Nintendo Power confirmed it as a Wii exclusive.

UPDATE 2:Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam has a Create-a-skater mode that will also allow 'old-school boards'. When you fall off a board you just shake the controller and you’ll get back on.

UPDATE 3:Lucasarts makes a comment about a Star Wars game in response to Nintendo Power and the Wii: “Whatever Lucasarts can do to center future Star Wars games around story and character in the most innovative way possible, we will.”

UPDATE 4:Rampage: Total Destruction, compared to the Gamecube version, will have 10 new playable monsters 40 altogether and at least one new city called 'Dallas'.There are 2 different control methods, one you can either play with the GCN controller or with the Wii-mote which is used for attacking and Nunchuk for moving.Also Nintendo Power confirms that visual enhancements, textures, new-bump mapping, more-detailed environments will be incorporated into the game.

UPDATE 5: Call of Duty 3 is CONFIRMED for Launch Day.The screens in the magazine don't look that good but Nintendo Power says that the environments are impressive, The game also allows for simulation of ‘real world movements’ as Nintendo Power states “one example is instead of pressing a button to plant and detonate an explosive you’ll have to go through steps to do it yourselfand say you find yourself in close-quarters combat with an enemy soldier; you can grab unto his rifle and shake the controller to wrench the weapon from his grasp.” Treyarch says “With the Wii controller, we effectively put that rifle into the player’s hands. When we found out the details (Wii-mote), we were really excited at the prospect of players getting to physically interact with the game world. The Wii remote has great precision, so when it’s rotated like a wheel, the steering movement of the jeep is really smooth.” The game has better AI compared to previous COD titles and it also allows for ‘players choice’ routes.

UPDATE 6:Nintendo Power has a special section called ‘The Stuff of Legends Part 1′ in for the release of Twilight Princess.The best transformation in any Zelda is Light World and Dark World and best supporting character is Epona and top enemies are Otorocks

UPDATE 7: Trauma Center: Second Opinion interview. Development started in January. Atlus says rather than calling it a remake, it’s a ‘perfect vision’. Game’s graphics are as realistic as possible and Chapter 6 is a completely new story with a different ending compared to the DS version. New character is in the game. Atlus hopes it’ll be more fun on the Wii than on the DS. Difficulty level is in the game. Game has mini-game type operations. A new tool is now in the game that you would see in tv shows to save patients from just abotu dying. There are no plans for WiiConnect24 or the Speaker but they are interested in using it for future projects.

UPDATE 8: There's an EA exclusive section,but doesn't have much in it .It mentions the six games that EA has planned for the Wii. It has EA Canada’s John Schappert talking about how much he likes the Wii “We appreciate Nintendo’s tenacity to bring new gamers to us; people who haven’t played games before.” EA is giving out no other information on games other than Madden and NFS.

The Baten Kaitos Origins has preview. Story is twenty years before 'The Eternal Wings and Lost Ocean', where the empire first rose.

UPDATE 9: A List of Games Nintendo Power wants to see on the Wii ,a 'Theif' title, Nights 2 -which they want the most - Panzer Dragoon, Wind Ring-Klonoa,PunchOut!,Billy Hatcher, Point Blank(Would be really fun),Bionic Commando, House of the Dead, ’something like’ Silent Hill, Hogen’s Alley.They mentioned about 'hearing a telephone ringing on the Wii and Mario Paint Sequel.

Nintendo Power asks about a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sequel and got a reply about it being a ’secret’. Will they bring it to Wii?

UPDATE 10: Next Month’s Issue will have Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Madden NFL 07(GC Version)which got a 9.0 and The Ant Bully got a 5.0. Both titles are also coming out for the Wii.

Next Issue : In the “Next Month” section mentioned new info on Metroid Prime 3.

That's all the updates I think now,a little bit of news and a few tidbits here and there.

Thank you for the information. It seems support is getting bigger and bigger with each day.

What I did not understand is Trauma Center Wii just a enhanced DS version (concerning story) including a new chapter?

Nice info, and CoD3 sounds like fun to play, BUT WHY CAN'T IT BE ONLINE!

Meh.

Thank you for the information. It seems support is getting bigger and bigger with each day.

What I did not understand is Trauma Center Wii just a enhanced DS version (concerning story) including a new chapter?

Nope Atlus got upset with those accusations and released some stats to prove it's not. Check the archives of http://wii-x2.com, July or august.

Game’s graphics are as realistic as possible

What do they mean with that? It would be great if it had realistic organs.

Man, if only GT Pro and Cod were online, those games seem awesome.

Not sure i'll be buying Trauma Centre now. I understand it may have alot of extra stuff...but hey! I wanted a brand new game!

Nice, thanks for the info shadow, I'm sure that was troublesome to write.

And when they say as realistic as possible I'm sure they mean that in a way that it can't be very realistic because it would be gross and whatnot.

No Tempo It IS FROM Codename Revolution, check the archive at the site for all Nintendo Power news, it's ALWAYS in the 'UPDATE' format etc.

ShadowV7 you ripped it off of Codename Revolution OR Go Nintendo (which had linked it back to CR). Regardless you didn't write it, I hate when people steal.

ShadowV7 you ripped it off of Codename Revolution OR Go Nintendo (which had linked it back to CR). Regardless you didn't write it, I hate when people steal.

It is Teppo, not Tempo. Plus dates show that thread was here 6 hours earlier than article at Codename Revolution. I also know that GoNintendo didn't have have this article up 14 hours ago, because I visit there about 10 times a day.

So he didnt get it from here then?

Gah, this is getting bizarre. Who ripped who? :wtf:

Sorry Teppo... how do you know what the time of CR's post was? Did you even check the sites archive in the search of how CR posts Nintendo Power?

Look i think it's been clarified that Shadow didn't do it himself.

I mean how was he meant to have done it anyway when the magazine is released in another continent.

Is there any info on GT Pro yet? I'm curious. I would like a Gran Turismo like game in Wii (or any other decent realistic racing game, not that F-Zero isn't realistic).

Is there any info on GT Pro yet? I'm curious. I would like a Gran Turismo like game in Wii (or any other decent realistic racing game, not that F-Zero isn't realistic).

is GT not a launch title from ubisoft?

Is there any info on GT Pro yet? I'm curious.

Well, by knowing earlier GT Pro games (that were only released in Japan), it is semi-realistic, mediocre racing game with average graphics. Not really that bad, but not that great either.

Gah, this is getting bizarre. Who ripped who? :wtf:

Its pretty obvious but i dont wanna hurt no feelings :p