Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stargate TV Shows

somme

I found this last episode very boring, probably the most boring of SGU so far. Granted it had some character development but I didn't find it interesting at all. The only important parts were the last five minutes.

Sorry but nothing is more boring than Season 1's episde Life

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The last few eps of this have been amazing...I am loving this season. It's a shame it'll likely be cancelled because of floundering ratings.

If any of you gave up or are unsure, seriously check out this season...it's awesome

Edited by Serebii

The buzz around the web is that SGU has been picked up for a third season. If the second season continues with this level of awesomeness and continues to only use the stones for awesome stuff rather than "ZOMG, my high school girlfriend kept the kid I put in her womb and now works as a stripper" shit, then it's going to be amazing

Yeah I'm not feeling it with universe anymore. It doesn't have the same loveable feel that SG1 and Atlantis did.

Yeah, that's because they went for something different. I like this analogy one of the producers made against one of the people complaining that it isn't SG1;

Aside from the fact that your analogy is both shallow and offensive, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. A more appropriate analogy would be – after losing your girlfriend to a tragic accident, you decide to start dating her cousin. This cousin reminds you of your ex-girlfriend but, very quickly, you realize that she is not enough like your deceased ex for your liking, so you start pestering her to dress more like her dead cousin, talk more like her dead cousin, and generally behave a lot more like her dead cousin. When she resists, you get angry and begin harassing her incessantly, stalking her online and wishing her dead as well.

It made me laugh

I did have one thought which id like to run by you guys.

What if everyone on Destiny was having a picnic infront of the stargate when a wormhole connected and they all got vaporised. Then O'Neill, Daniel, Carter and Teal'c step through after having to escape from something or other. Then those 4 are stuck on Destiny but Carter of course figures out how to pilot the ship better and sets a course back to Earth with the superduper new engines she just invented and they have adventures on the way back?

I did have one thought which id like to run by you guys.

What if everyone on Destiny was having a picnic infront of the stargate when a wormhole connected and they all got vaporised. Then O'Neill, Daniel, Carter and Teal'c step through after having to escape from something or other. Then those 4 are stuck on Destiny but Carter of course figures out how to pilot the ship better and sets a course back to Earth with the superduper new engines she just invented and they have adventures on the way back?

What about the lesbians?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!