NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Anyone need last minute reading tickets?

I'm not touting my mate can no longer go to reading and has asked me to get rid of the tickets I have four weekend tickets selling them at the standard price of £150

Try putting them up on scarletmist.com. It's a site that lets people buy and sell tickets at reasonable prices to get on over touts and other websites *cough*ebay*cough*

Damn i so would have had some of those. I tried and tried to get tickets for reading/leeds this year but wasnt gonna pay ebay prices. Im now going to the get loaded in the park festival this weekend instead! Damn if only you came to me a month earlier. :(

Forgive my ignorance, but what's a tout?

A person who buys a ticket, with no intention of going to the gig/match/event, and sells the ticket for an exorbitant price shortly before the event, when tickets are scarce or sold out.

Yeah and they usually get the exorbitant price as desperate fans seem to pay anything to see their favourite bands these days.

(like me i paid £100 for that Noel Gallagher gig at KOKO :S )

I'd be tempted if it was the Leeds version, and if i had money - I've ran up a £100 dental bill :(

Damn i so would have had some of those. I tried and tried to get tickets for reading/leeds this year but wasnt gonna pay ebay prices. Im now going to the get loaded in the park festival this weekend instead! Damn if only you came to me a month earlier. :(

http://www.seetickets.com/see/leedsreading.asp Gogogo! I got mine from them.

A person who buys a ticket, with no intention of going to the gig/match/event, and sells the ticket for an exorbitant price shortly before the event, when tickets are scarce or sold out.

Ah, I hate people who do that. It's a great way to make money though, like cyber-sqautting...... Who would do a thing like that? :shakehead

It's going to suck, there's only a few good bands playing, most notably:

SLAAAAAAYYYYEEEEERR!!!!!

Who are funnily enough followed by My Chemical Romance, they're gonna get bottled off the stage...:laughing:

150 pounds is a LOT for a festival. O.O

for 3 days of musical goodness and 4 days of camping i think it's a pretty good price.

150 pounds is a LOT for a festival. O.O

T in the Park tickest go for upwards of £300 for weekend camping...

Sign in to follow this