NEurope
Ginger_Chris

Leipzip Conference Video stream

i whould be happy with just the release date and some online stuff like features and the games that will have support for it at launch.

We want the release date we want the release date come on Nintendo tell us the release date

If they don't give the release date at this and price then they are gonna be cuttin it close if they are gonna get it out befor ethe PS3.

I'll be running to make my pre-order as soon as the info is out

If they don't give the release date at this and price then they are gonna be cuttin it close if they are gonna get it out befor ethe PS3.

I'll be running to make my pre-order as soon as the info is out

all I need to do is give Game my money for it

If i preorder it (not sure where to pre-order from, where's best? i want it on release day) is the money taken out of my account on the day its dipatched or the day i put in my pre-order?

If i preorder it (not sure where to pre-order from, where's best? i want it on release day) is the money taken out of my account on the day its dipatched or the day i put in my pre-order?

Go to Game or http://www.game.co.uk/

Best bet is to head down to your local games store (Gamestation or GAME) once the release date has been announced and see if they are taking pre-orders. If you get a pre-order there they'll take a small deposit (probably around £20) and then you pay the rest when you buy the console itself. Alternatively you could pre-order one online but I would say the best chance of guaranteeing yourself one on launch day is to go with a high street store, but make sure you're one of the first 30 or so people to put down a pre-order otherwise they might well not have enough to fulfill your order on launch day.

i work for GAME and we haven't had any info yet, might be a big blow out tomorrow, with info, but pre-orders might take a week or so to come along, depends if nintendo sets up deals with GAME etc might take longer.

EDIT: having said that just cause i don't know doesn't mean that all the prep isn't in place, i could go into work tomorrow and we could have loads of stuff come in the delivery? will have to wait and see!

eurogamer will have Live text commentary of all three conferences, providing a full, up-to-the-minute rundown of important announcements (and significant hats) :)

What will be the hour in GMT ?

i work for GAME and we haven't had any info yet, might be a big blow out tomorrow, with info, but pre-orders might take a week or so to come along, depends if nintendo sets up deals with GAME etc might take longer.

EDIT: having said that just cause i don't know doesn't mean that all the prep isn't in place, i could go into work tomorrow and we could have loads of stuff come in the delivery? will have to wait and see!

Won't happen. I doubt Nintendo would have told Game (or any retailer yet). They'll find out tomorrow when (or should I say if) everyone else does. Perhaps they would have been given a better idea of roughly when, but I still feel the crux of info will be passed on at the conference in two(ish) weeks.

What will be the hour in GMT ?

9.15am.

Won't happen. I doubt Nintendo would have told Game (or any retailer yet). They'll find out tomorrow when (or should I say if) everyone else does. Perhaps they would have been given a better idea of roughly when, but I still feel the crux of info will be passed on at the conference in two(ish) weeks.

Agreed, I work for Gamestation and we've certainly not been given any info at store level. However, we will most likely start taking pre-orders a day or two after the release date is announced, so keep an ear out if you plan to do that.

which conference is this? sorry if it's been mentioned, i musta missed it. hopefully we'll get release date tomorrow, just thinking about magazine deadlines etc that they'll have to give the info out in good enough time...

anyone know how much in advance the gamecube's release and details were announced?

I HOPE they release a date and price tomorrow. That's all I need. I'm gonna pre-order on Gameplay.co.uk straight away too.

It's got to be any time soon really, with around 3 months until launch (November) they have to let everyone prepped. I can't recall a console being so close to release without the actual details. ;)

woo, I just found this ^^!

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_index.php

"Video highlights and commentary through Eurogamer TV as quickly as our little tongues can waggle;"

I Dunno if its been posted somewhere else? :|

I will be following them with their text updates, also Nards your sig is awesome.

woo, ty! ^^

it starts soon..soo tired...gah!

an hour and a quarter, remember its 10:15 not 9:15 apparently

an hour and a quarter, remember its 10:15 not 9:15 apparently

Arent we a hour behind them though? Im sure its at 9:15 for us.

AN HOUR AN A QUARTER? oh boy.. :( its 4am here in Ontario, Canada :( Im sooo going to fall asleep.

Yep we are 1 hour behind them... i only know because of the world cup... so im 100% sure we are.

i'm being told 9:15 by some people, and then because of daylight saving hours i'm being told 10:15 by others. can anyone confirm 100%?

according to one site:

Eurogamer will be providing live text commentary of the three platform holder press conferences at this year's Leipzig Games Convention on Wednesday, August 23rd. While the following are subject to change, these are the timings we've been given for the conferences, which you'll want to keep in mind:

Nintendo - 10.15 BST / 11.15 CET

Microsoft - 11.30 BST / 12.30 CET

Sony - 16.00 BST / 17.00 CET

BST - british summer time.......... so you think its quarter past ten then??