NEurope
Ginger_Chris

Leipzip Conference Video stream

AN HOUR AN A QUARTER? oh boy.. its 4am here in Ontario, Canada Im sooo going to fall asleep.

I'm pretty sure it would start at... 4:15 for you. Just type in Time Zones in google to get a good site for time conversions. Or I could just give you a link.

EDIT:You guys post too quick.

i'm being told 9:15 by some people, and then because of daylight saving hours i'm being told 10:15 by others. can anyone confirm 100%?

according to one site:

Eurogamer will be providing live text commentary of the three platform holder press conferences at this year's Leipzig Games Convention on Wednesday, August 23rd. While the following are subject to change, these are the timings we've been given for the conferences, which you'll want to keep in mind:

Nintendo - 10.15 BST / 11.15 CET

Microsoft - 11.30 BST / 12.30 CET

Sony - 16.00 BST / 17.00 CET

BST - british summer time.......... so you think its quarter past ten then??

Eurogamer now has this up:

Nintendo - 9.15 BST / 10.15 CET

Microsoft - 10.30 BST / 11.30 CET

Sony - TBC

This should be a working live feed. It's just crappy music videos at the moment though.

excellent!! (and a surprisingly good german song at the mo!) hope this is the right one!

Eurogamer now has this up:

Nintendo - 9.15 BST / 10.15 CET

Microsoft - 10.30 BST / 11.30 CET

Sony - TBC

thanks hero of time... truly living up to ur name! :D

cheers echo, the threads purpose in life has been completed, and it can now die happily and without remorse

EDIT: E3 pre-music was better :P

cheers echo, the threads purpose in life has been completed, and it can now die happily and without remorse

EDIT: E3 pre-music was better :P

Agreed, Thanks Echo. Can eveyone head over to the Official Topic for discussions. Thanks

I woke up especially at 9:15 for this lol. But now my Dad is telling me that it's at 10:15, even though it's 10:15 their time...so confused..

Im going to lock this thread now seeing as a live feed has been found. Please head over to the official topic guys, its at the top of the Wii page all ready and stockied for you. It has the Link in their for the live stream aswell.