NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Yeah I guess I was a bit open that night lol

You're a big boy, I'm sure I didn't scar you for life.

Anyway to be on topic, Fresh your sigs are fantastic and your willingness to help people out on here is top notch *thumbs up*

Yeah Seconded, I really hope your taking graphics in Uni because it is some fine work and your dedication towards it is top notch...

PS...THats enough bumming up to Fresh for one week ;)

In all seriousness though you do some incredible work, Top Notch!

Yeah I guess I was a bit open that night lol

You're a big boy, I'm sure I didn't scar you for life.

Anyway to be on topic, Fresh your sigs are fantastic and your willingness to help people out on here is top notch *thumbs up*

Thank-you motion. :)

Yeah Seconded, I really hope your taking graphics in Uni because it is some fine work and your dedication towards it is top notch...

PS...THats enough bumming up to Fresh for one week ;)

In all seriousness though you do some incredible work, Top Notch!

It's nice to see the "Top Notch" is back. Thanks mate. :)

Yay!

Thankyou Fresh :D

Hehe, you're welcome. Here have this as well:

triforcekeeperavataroq7.gif

Hi just thought another change would be nice. Although My Avatar is very nice at the moment. Im looking for everyone to have a go:heart: Avatar aswell please, thanks

Sig text: Chuck/none

extra text: Mass Effect/none

Size: 370 x 125 pixels

Colour Scheme: Dark blues/purples/black

Font: Artist choice

Images to use: 1 2 (the guy on the very left)

primarily use 1, thanks

bump 10char

Sig Text: conzer16

Theme: Hurling

Size: c400x80px

Shape: Oblong (like Emashers :D )

Colour scheme: Purple/Gold

Fonts: Dragonwick here

Images to use: The crest at rhs of this

http://wexford.gaa.ie/persistent/templateimages/Wexford-Banner.jpg

Style: Futuristic, and i want some kind of Electricity effect over the crest like a Sky Sports graphic??

I'd love a matching sig avatar also!

Ditto. Bump

I'm so crap on photoshop cs3.

I tried to put 2 pics in 1 and it took me half hour to work out how, then I tried to ceu part of the pic out and put it into another one, worked out part and then gave up.

Ahwell.

Excellent Man Top Work Once Again...Will put it in my SIg tonight when I am out of the office.

Hehe, you're welcome. Here have this as well:

triforcekeeperavataroq7.gif

Yay!

I would actually kiss you if you were here, but your not, so heres a virtual kiss

:kiss:

Well I've soldiered on with my rubbish sigs for long enough, and now would like to request one of you Fresh, if it's not too much trouble.

Actually it'll also be a chance for me to post a photo of my type of bloke! Well, I wouldn't say he's 100% 'my type' but I think he's very cute.

Sig Text: Lee Mears (with a big slightly faded '2' in the background to emphasise his playing position)

Theme: Rugby/England rugby

Extra Text: motion

Size: 425x115px

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: White/Red (bit of grassy green maybe?)

Fonts: Up to you but prefer a sans-serif font

Images to use: 1 2

Style: Tad messy, rugged, I'm sure you know the type.

Given two photos cause I'm not sure which I prefer. Would it be too much trouble to do two sigs and I can pick the best one?

If you can do that, it would be very appreciated! Would owe you one.

Cheers

4-5 years mate. Why?

Out of curiosity I try to use photosho but some of the stuff you do is downright un-believeable. 4-5 Years Jeez....I'm boned...

Out of curiosity I try to use photosho but some of the stuff you do is downright un-believeable. 4-5 Years Jeez....I'm boned...
Why, are you going to die in 4-5 years time? Everyone starts somewhere. Back when Fresh had never done a bit of photoshop in his life, there were pros out there who'd been using it for ages. You have to start somewhere, there's no sense in being intimidated by people who are already good at it. If everyone did that, there'd be no professionals at anything in the world. Just start now, and maybe if you do more every day than Fresh ever did, you can catch up :)

Well I've soldiered on with my rubbish sigs for long enough, and now would like to request one of you Fresh, if it's not too much trouble.

Actually it'll also be a chance for me to post a photo of my type of bloke! Well, I wouldn't say he's 100% 'my type' but I think he's very cute.

Sig Text: Lee Mears (with a big slightly faded '2' in the background to emphasise his playing position)

Theme: Rugby/England rugby

Extra Text: motion

Size: 425x115px

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: White/Red (bit of grassy green maybe?)

Fonts: Up to you but prefer a sans-serif font

Images to use: 1 2

Style: Tad messy, rugged, I'm sure you know the type.

Given two photos cause I'm not sure which I prefer. Would it be too much trouble to do two sigs and I can pick the best one?

If you can do that, it would be very appreciated! Would owe you one.

Cheers

Of course mate and omg tasty. For sure!

Cheers! He's a sexy lad. Top player too. Might have to post more pics in the Hot people thread later on.

Why, are you going to die in 4-5 years time? Everyone starts somewhere. Back when Fresh had never done a bit of photoshop in his life, there were pros out there who'd been using it for ages. You have to start somewhere, there's no sense in being intimidated by people who are already good at it. If everyone did that, there'd be no professionals at anything in the world. Just start now, and maybe if you do more every day than Fresh ever did, you can catch up :)

Bah True...I can do some pretty good stuff, but very basic, not any of the advanced rendering he obviously and other people can do...

Hey Fresh could you make me a new signature using the anime pics from Devil May Cry please.

Pictures can be found here.

Does say in his signature that he's not really taking orders at the moment though...