N-Europe

One for the Star Trek fans

rokhed00

eatured in Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Enterprise, these imitation fur tribbles are expected to fetch up to $1,500 (£798).

Tribbles were not seen in Star Trek: Enterprise, only DS9 and TOS.

Still, nice pictures of some ace stuff.

Guest Ford Prefect

its not trekkys, its trekkers :heh:

i once had a model of the enterprise from the original series, pretty much the worst kit i have ever had the displeasure of trying to build and i've built alot. poor moldings and plastic and it wasn't even entirely correct. it got smashed into tiny little pieces when my patience for it ran out. if i'd bothered to actually complete it and tried to make it look good i would have needed a gallon of plastic filler..........

I wish the new film could be based on DS-Nine or Voyager, the orginal and Next Generation got so many films it seems unfair that these two beauties don't get a single one.

I always thought that when Voyager got home it would be on the Cinema screen. But the finale it did have was top notch anyway.

Still a film based on Voyager after it got home would be cool... i just wanna see Seven of Nine again really :heh:

Still a film based on Voyager after it got home would be cool... i just wanna see Seven of Nine again really :heh:

She got all her implants removed and went to work in a public school in Boston. She enjoyed it most of the time.

I like star Trek but wouldn't buy anything.