NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

F.E.A.R. Multi-Player becomes free. (download inside!)

Plus you posted the news wrong, as the way you worded it looks like the whole games free.........and that's not the case.

Thread seems to be improving so i'll make an actual post.

Does this include bots and LAN multiplayer so i can play with a friend? Multiplayer-wise, is this identicle to the multiplayer in the full game?

I was going to play the main game but i watched the developers commentry session that came on a DVD with it and got too scared to play. :(

OH geeeeze calm down people, im trying to do a nice thing and show you thats F.E.A.R muliplayer is going to be free and you start some flame war. There needs to be some serious growing up around here.

FFS! I thought this was a link to Half Life 3!!!!! With wii controls godamnit you misled me you suck!

Only kidding! thanks for the link I for one didnt know. Although you may want to change the topic title to Fear MP for free.

I doubt my pc could handle it but thanks. I'll check out the lag when it comes out 4 days, 12 hours, 47 minutes and 40 seconds

Excellent...

This should be good practice for when FEAR comes out on the 360!

lol FEAR is a prety bad game, it's more repetitive then Doom3 and thats saying something :P

Still, can't go wrong with free multiplayer

lol FEAR is a prety bad game, it's more repetitive then Doom3 and thats saying something :P

Still, can't go wrong with free multiplayer

You sir, couldn't be more wrong.

Neither FEAR or Doom 3 are repetitive. In any way - in fact they're both amazing. Now let that be and end to it.

Vivendi seemt to have funny ideas about what language we speak in ol' Blighty.

Vivendi seemt to have funny ideas about what language we speak in ol' Blighty.

What do you mean buy that?

Where the hell is the download, I must be missing something obvious here. Anyone got a direct link?

Bump, ok, so i actually got to play it and can confirm that this game kicks all sorts of ass, you should try it anyway if you think you're graphics card isn't up to it, it probably is. Just need to put stuff on low, it's the gameplay that counts after all.

93.2% after 7 hours 15 mins.

I'm regretting being cool and using a torrent instead of the direct transfer link.

Yeah, it kicks all sorts of ass.

I played the beta a very long time ago and it still rocks. The CTF levels are MADNESS. Simple as.

Sign in to follow this