N-Europe

SCISSOR SISTERS-TA-DAH

KKOB

oh yes!!! new scissors album coming out September 18 with the new single I dont feel like dancin' out a week before or available to download now if im not mistaken!

also the new video was premiered on Channel 4 this week

im abo-fucking-lutely loving this song right now what does everyone else think?

i love the video too, nice and cheap and weird and awesome!

Welcome to the darker Scissorhood!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit premature for the album me thinks (to be discussing it that is) but I'm looking forward to it. Was listening to DFLD this morning ebfore work and I was all upbeat, work killed the buzz but ah well.

The video is the usual surreal Scissor Sisters offering. I like the layering of things and the stop/startingness (people who have seen it will know what I mean)

Guest Ford Prefect

*is listening to : Scissor Sisters - Tits on the Radio [00:07/03:14m/128Kbps/44KHz]

gotta love it ^_^

*is listening to : Scissor Sisters - Tits on the Radio [00:07/03:14m/128Kbps/44KHz]

gotta love it ^_^

I love that song so much...

And I love their new song - can't wait for Ta-dah! It shall be the highlight of September for me.

Personally I prefer Filthy/Gorgeous from their first album. Everyone presumes Tits on the Radio is the rudest or whatever, but "You gotta wrap your fuzzy with a big red bow/and you know some bitch gonna treat me like a ho".

Plus when this came into work, we were very unsure about putting it onto the shelves;

B0006ULVNE.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Personally I prefer Filthy/Gorgeous from their first album. Everyone presumes Tits on the Radio is the rudest or whatever, but "You gotta wrap your fuzzy with a big red bow/and you know some bitch gonna treat me like a ho".

Plus when this came into work, we were very unsure about putting it onto the shelves;

B0006ULVNE.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

oooo, i have that displayed in my room i loved the cover so much :D

theres a huge, HUGE! 8 page ish feature in the August issue of Attitude Magazine, with 5 different covers each featuring a different member of the band. i have the jake one just because its everywhere but the Ana one look sooo good!!

whos your favorite band member?

i adored the first album, i've had it on repeat for about 3 years now and its stil not old (mary aside). speaking of mary, she died of a brain anyurism (spelt so horridly) earlier this year :(

Apart from Jake and Ana, they all lack mainstream personalities anyway.

Hmm, I wouldnt say they lack mainstream personalities at all! Paddy Boom (drummer) smokes too much weed and parties. Babydaddy literally creates all the music, hes the silent genius. And Del (guitarist) is shy... I know they arent as loud as Ana and Jake but they all have a big place to fill in the band. Seeing them Live, and meeting them if your lucky enough, really does make you love 'em all, even the quiet ones.

I hated IDFLD at first. Elton John totally took over that track with his fat piano. But after a few hundred listens I love it, its the perfect summer track. Heard a bit of the new album Live and I have to say, it should be a worthy follow up to the debut. Already got 4 stars in the latest Q Mag, and like Takeo said, the latest attitude has an amazing interview and photoshoot. Go check it out.

on the subject of Attitude: did they ever do a feature on a club night in Sheffield called Razor Stiletto? I remember being there and a photographer from one of the bigger gay magazines came and took my picture. in retrospect, two straight guys posing together for a gay mag may have been misleading.

The IDFLD video on YouTube.

such a sad day :(

on the subject of Attitude: did they ever do a feature on a club night in Sheffield called Razor Stiletto? I remember being there and a photographer from one of the bigger gay magazines came and took my picture. in retrospect, two straight guys posing together for a gay mag may have been misleading.

i think they have you know, i have all the mags for the past 2 years ish and that clubs name rings a bell.

have a browse :D

I might be in the press and not know.

i think i will later, so what pose or what were you wearing? i'll look for the club and if theres a pci in there i'll take a pic and toss it into photo bucket :P

• 3 weeks later...