N-Europe

Anyone fancy a pint?

BGS

I've had a carbomb before... it sounds like yours but I think had another shot of something in it and was topped up with Guinness. Needless to say you had to down it tootsweet before the Baileys started solidifying.

I only did it as part of an initiation to the Cricket team's pissups. I'm not even on the cricket team, but my flatmate was. Needless to say I pissed all over it and took it out in one in about 15 seconds, tasted like yoghurt. There was someone who actually was starting on the cricket team who couldn't do it even in three goes... pussy.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only did it as part of an initiation to the Cricket team's pissups. I'm not even on the cricket team, but my flatmate was. Needless to say I pissed all over it and took it out in one in about 15 seconds, tasted like yoghurt. There was someone who actually was starting on the cricket team who couldn't do it even in three goes... pussy.

I can't down a pint of lager. It's nothing to do with the alcohol because I can't even down a pint of water. :red:

I started when I was about 15, but I didn't really start drinking properly until I turned 18 and went to college. Before I went to college, I just had a few drinks at parties or family occasions, nothing major. College corrupted me though, my tolerance level shot up after a few weeks!

I mostly drink lager, Bud & Miller mostly, Cider sometimes. I hate Guinness, I just can't stomach it. I'm probably one of the few Irish people who can't drink it!