N-Europe

Write down an unwritten rule

DiemetriX

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So back on topic.

Never hijack a thread with stupid self-righteous one-on-one arguments filled with bitching and name-calling that could be done in the playground instead.

i thought that was a written rule? well it is now.:bouncy:

never mess with a geordies pint. ever.:shock:

Guest Ford Prefect
No one would, you drink the evil stella. :heh:

more like cos i'd break their fingers :P

any way...

you've never had a decent pint of the stuff clearly. beats most of the other readily available lagers when its really good. tho finding a good pint of the stuff can be hard, when its bad its fucking horrid. i once left part of a pint behind because i simply couldn't finish it. tasted rank.

a good pint of 1664 it still the best lager tho. not found any of that in norway at all :cry:

swapped over to drinking more in the way of bitter and smooth again in the months before i moved here. lager was giving me bad acid.

more like cos i'd break their fingers :P

any way...

you've never had a decent pint of the stuff clearly. beats most of the other readily available lagers when its really good. tho finding a good pint of the stuff can be hard, when its bad its fucking horrid. i once left part of a pint behind because i simply couldn't finish it. tasted rank.

a good pint of 1664 it still the best lager tho. not found any of that in norway at all :cry:

Stella is rank shit. 1664 is the best lager out there, no question. I like bitters and ales too but given the choice, always Kro'.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!