NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BeerMonkey

Rampage: Total Destruction announced (screenie)

Announced by midway is Rampage: Total Destruction

snippet: Rampage: Total Destruction for Wii will feature an additional 10 creatures over the previous games, upping the roster to some 40 beasties. Each will include individual super moves and exclusive combo attacks. Notable characters include George, Lizzie, Ralph, Sarah the Spider, Plucky the Chicken and Fifi the Rabid French Poodle. The game will also spotlight seven different city backdrops, from Chicago and Hong Kong to London, each with destructible environments. And finally, the version will boast improved visuals.

midway-readies-wii-destruction-20060802012721705.jpg

i hate rampage games...and personally am not impressed by the graphics of the game...but who knows you guys may find it fun.

i even hated the original.It was so boring and only fun until u realise that every city looks the exact same

Gameplay is more important than graphics.

BUT THOSE MUTHERFUCKERS ARE DAMN UGLY.

*looks so shit*:shakehead

Those graphics ... this has got to be a joke ...

It is budget title. Plus it has bump mapping, so it must be graphically incredible.

I reported about this on the main site. Looking forward to this. I was a big fan of the rampage game on the master system (or was it mega drive? cant remember).

don't remeber it on mega drive.i used to own the commodore 64 version so it must have been master system

The arcade original was great, but it all went a bit downhill after that.

yeah own the commodore 64 version was a classic in two player but all versions after that were terrible this doesn't look like its going to change that trend

I will avoid at all cost. you would think a game about destruction would like to show a bit of detail to satisfy the player. And, its made by Midway, so that seals it for me.

Is it possible that this is a DS game? The graphics do resemble a standard DS game.

lol look at the trees and fountain!haha i'll add that to the ignore list(sponge bob and cars have company!)

It is budget title. Plus it has bump mapping, so it must be graphically incredible.

I could massively improve the graphics. For free.

The backgrounds are hilariously bad though im gonna assume it's because there's a lot going on in the game. The character model on the other hand though is clearly bump mapped, which is kinda interesting to see in a Wii game.

The character model looks good, the only good game i can remember midway making within the last 5 years is Psi-Ops.

Sarcasm is so difficult art to master... :)

I was the referring to the "low budget" part, as in they don't need so much money for half-decent graphics

Sign in to follow this