N-Europe

i am going to florida

Yggdrasill

I think they feel like they have something to prove. "First post, MUST MAKE IMPACT!"

Anyway, back to the original topic in hand: Yggdrasill, have a great time. :)

The first post is always what counts lol.

Looks like alot of them are trying to boost their post count aswell with short Posts, kindof clutters things up a bit...

The BTTF ride is closing in the Autumn and is supposedly being replaced by a Simpsons-themed ride to coincide with the release of the movie next year. I'm not particularly thrilled about the idea.

I went there last July and am going again at the end of October this year for all of the Halloween jazz. Halloween is great at Universal.

Anyway, have a good time.

Hey been to Florida a stupid amount of times now Islands Of Adventure is a must as said above Hulk is amazing I rode it ten times in one day six of those were in a row. If there are huge queues be sure to take advantage of the single rider did it on Spiderman 6 times in a row and most of the time was with my mate anyway.

When I went to florida (must have been ages ago now) I found the queues to be a lot less than I expected. 15 mins to get on the front of Kraken!

Anyway Busch Gardens, Sea World and Islands Of Adventure are the places to go for Rollercoaster junkies. Kraken is simply the best rollercoaster I have been on, and Hulk and Kumba are also amazing. Anyone ever been on Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach? It's amazing, but it gives you a massive wedgey!