NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian DX

GameFAQs "Best Game Series Ever" Poll

GameFAQs.com is currently running a poll to see what their readers think is the best Game Series ever. Today the poll is The Legend of Zelda vs. Final Fantasy.

Click here and vote for your favourite (to the right) here.

Personally I think Zelda is the best series ever. After playing Ocarina of Time I find it hard that I will ever play a game as epic and good as it. I've played FF7 wich is said to be the best Final Fantasy ever. And I think it was too slow and the graphics and gameplay just didn't impress me much.

Zelda's infront, im voting for Final Fantasy. Zelda doesnt all entice me, its just twilight princess i've been excited for, Final fantasy on the over hand i've enjoyed for hours on end.

Zelda, only a couple of hours and im bored.

Why don't they just pay someone (like me) to make them original polls?

Like: Folded or wrapped?

Voted for zelda.

Voted for Zelda, FF is in the "genre to avoid" category (turn-based)

I would vote for Zelda, but it's not like I'm getting anything for my time.

I remember the days when Bowser57 would vote opposite to whatever the thread-maker requested. They were grand times indeed.

Yaay, Zelda won ^_^

And now they're asking if Zelda REALLY is the best game series ever?

Okay, I gotta agree. They're not being very original:shakehead

Fifa, GTA, Need for speed, Fifa street

No way, josè. The day I enjoy Fifa, GTA, NFS or fifa street?! (wtf :shock:) will never come :heh:

I have a good poll idea for Gamefaqs.

"Do you say GameFAQs or Game F-A-Qs?"

I say Game - F - A - Q's but CeeJay (is that his name?) said you were meant o prounounce it "gamefaks"

Anyway - yay to Zelda. After losing the best game ever to FF7! Arg.

I always say GameFakYous and then have a laugh.

Why don't they just make a definite Zelda v. Final Fantasy poll and get it over with. We get this every single time.

I enjoyed Ocarina but didn't really get into Wind Waker and found it tedious to play after getting to the half way stage. The Zelda series has almost no story and they replicate the same old thing every game. I detest the Final Fantasy gameplay but at least it aims above the 5 year old level when it comes to story.

Personally I'd say the Monkey Island series is the best ever with Command & Conquer close behind.

Command and Conquer bored me to death with it's boring storyline.

I have a good poll idea for Gamefaqs.

"Do you say GameFAQs or Game F-A-Qs?"

I think it's supposed to be Gamefaks, because a few years ago he changed it to "GameFaX" around XBox launch on April Fool's Day. Amazing the number of people who went crazy about the change, even though it was said day. The number of people who fall for those things... :indeed:

I'm so happy Zelda one this, because it was great in 2D, and then they reinvented it and made it BETTER in 3D :D

Sign in to follow this