N-Europe

Wii Prove Our Promise

conzer16

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting my hopes up for Wii launch details!

But VC details, a couple of unannounced Wii games, and some DS release dates (Zelda: PH) are probably going to happen!

It will be the first time that i'm not at all excited (yet) and they will probably release all details and then i go mental with hype! :laughing:

I want to be proved wrong!

but it saves ultra dissapointed if i believe nothing major is going to be revealed.

Don't have high hopes about Leipzig. Yes there will be announcements and new games, but you'll get more excited in September, where Japanese developers will unroll their projects. And there is a big title, (not anymore Sony exclusive) that every gamer in the world wants to play – hmmmm.

:shock: IT BE TRUTH I SAY!

Really, fuck off with the bull shit. Its all fine and dandy that your on the forums and that, but really, spare the crap. I believe you've made predictions before, how many have been true? Your just one of those types that see's a 50/50 chance of being right or wrong and make a prediction.

Wanna be much?

Nintendo are at Leipzig, it's been confirmed by a source close to us.

If anyone can go to Leipzig, don't miss that opportunity. On the other subjects, I don't take back what I have said in the past. My job is related with the videogames industry and I get to learn some things before others - and I don't have any reason not to believe my contacts cause I don't deal with kids. If there is something that just won't happen, don't flame me! Peace bros.

If anyone can go to Leipzig, don't miss that opportunity. On the other subjects, I don't take back what I have said in the past. My job is related with the videogames industry and I get to learn some things before others - and I don't have any reason not to believe my contacts cause I don't deal with kids. If there is something that just won't happen, don't flame me! Peace bros.

Welcome back BIG TAC!!!!:shakehead

Don't have high hopes about Leipzig. Yes there will be announcements and new games, but you'll get more excited in September, where Japanese developers will unroll their projects. And there is a big title, (not anymore Sony exclusive) that every gamer in the world wants to play – hmmmm.

do u have any proof or are u taking where big tac left off?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!