NEurope
ShadowV7

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

Is the Kid Buu saga in this game?

Yup,just completed that saga earlier on today.There's quite a lot of movies in it aswell which is pretty cool.

PS - Hercule and Videl sucks.

I was considering buying this game, but i've heard the motion controls arn't that great?

Oh god I hated that.I dunno how it happened but I kept doing the move where you move the cursor to the right and back in and it does a sequence a couple of times then she done some attack on me and flu out the ring without me doing anything.

So I'm going to have to ring out her by accident, great, that's how I beat Goten with kid Trunks.

I think they're great actually.It took me a while to get use to them but after that I started kicking ass.Dunno how other people are finding them though.

Sometimes,let's say your want to do a Kamehameha,you mimic it and it does it in the game,but sometimes if you mean to do a Kamehameha you use the Kaioken attack by accident and that's caused if you move the nun-chuck to much.

I use the motion sensing all the time,and if you don't like then you can use the Classic Control or GameCube Control.

So I'm going to have to ring out her by accident, great, that's how I beat Goten with kid Trunks.

I done that aswell,when i'm on the tournament stage I moreless hold the A button for one of those attacks that make them go flying back,then teleport behind them.

Equip health,defense and speed on Hercule and just knowck her out if you can or beat her up :heh:

Maybe this is just me, but if a game works just as well with a traditional controller, then to me motion-sensing controlls arn't that great, and makes them feel like a gimick. Obviusly this is just my opinion, so don't take it to heart.

Maybe this is just me, but if a game works just as well with a traditional controller, then to me motion-sensing controlls arn't that great, and makes them feel like a gimick. Obviusly this is just my opinion, so don't take it to heart.

I havn't tried the traditional controls yet actually,I will tomorrow.Hopefully some other people can say what they think of the motion sensing.Would be so much easier if you could rent it from somewhere :heh:

I'll play around with the montion sensing tomorrow sometime and see how sensitive it is then post back here for you and any other questions i'll try and help you out with them.Really enjoyable game though.

I took it to heart and now I hate you.

Learn to stop reading then.

Is that actually possible?

You got this for the Wii yet Hellfire?

I'm curious to what other people think of the controls now.

I played the game even more. It's definitely racking some hours on the Wii now. The game itself is definitely a fun game, especially for DBZ fans.

Also, I finally gave it a try with the classic controller. I noticed a few things:

- The controls are good, combos and specials are way easier to execute.

- It made me learn the game mechanics better, which resulted in better controls in with the nunchuk setup.

- doing the specials feel less immersive and less satisfying than nunchuk-style.

Nunchuk is definitely more fun, but sometimes it doesnt pick up my motions as well as i want (like dashing). Also, I noticed it's better to move slowly to perform a special instead of a quick motion, works 10 out of 10 times now.

So yeah, Im still undecided which ones better. I like 'm both. Usually I switch every now and then.

Learn to stop reading then.

Learn to understand sarcasm.

And no, I just played the PS2 version, no money for the Wii version yet :P

I haven't tried the original controller, to me playing it with the nunchuk is what its all about!

I love the game, in fact I've finished the ultimate Z thingymabobby its great fun!

The controls are quite responsive and as IMJ said, if you do it clearly and precisely it works.

Just a thought but we should get codes for our favourite fighters and post them on here! Each battling each other although we aren't quite :)

Finally defeated Android 18 with Hercule, got lucky with a ring out.

Stupid fight to put in the game really, considering they missed out loads in the Buu saga.

Finally defeated Android 18 with Hercule, got lucky with a ring out.

Stupid fight to put in the game really, considering they missed out loads in the Buu saga.

Just wait until later in the game dude :P You'll laugh at yourself for saying that.

Time to do another Movie.I think i'll start doing tournaments.Or maybe go back to other Sagas and try to unlock "What if's"

Only got two of them so far.

Onloy one of the 'What ifs' are worth it.. the others I just cringed, there were a load of boshanks!

I have 100% on the adventure, yet i still need 2 more characters :(

Just wait until later in the game dude :P You'll laugh at yourself for saying that.

Pan vs Super monkey Vegeta Baby?

Time to do another Movie.I think i'll start doing tournaments.Or maybe go back to other Sagas and try to unlock "What if's"

Only got two of them so far.

What are these 'what ifs' and how do you unlock them?

Got the game along with Heatseeker and Metal Slug. Easily my favourite game of the three. Krillin is still kick ass.

What are these 'what ifs' and how do you unlock them?

If you recall certain chapters there were battles where the condition was ?????. You have to win in these fights to unlock the What If scenarios. The battles you have to win are:

Mission 00 of the Saiyan Saga (Piccolo vs Raditz)

Mission 01 of the Frieza Saga (Krillin and Gohan vs Dodoria)

Mission 01 of the Buu Saga (Goten vs Gohan)

Hehe, rokhed00 I think there is that battle sort of, but it wasn't that i was thinking off.

I finally have all characters, all tournaments blah blah. I just hope the addictiveness doesn't wear off!:bouncy::cry:

Guess what everyone.

Keep reading....

I.HATE.HERCULE.SO.MUCH.

Such a pain playing as him.Anyone almost done now,on GT now.

Was playing a few games of multiplayer last night with my mates. One of them spent ages trying to do a special move with Yamcha and the Wiimote and when he finally did he was just about to blast Buu when my Wii froze! I couldnt stop laughing, poor guy. Clearly Yamcha is too powerful for the Wii!

Hi all, I got htis game and I'm on the Frieza Saga, I'm doing quite well, but the evolution Z thing is quite complex and I don;t really understand what I'm doing with the fusions etc.

I equip Z items before a fight and my power levels go up in those categories, which is nice. However as soon as I remove those Z items they fall back down and level my character down. Th eproblem is I can't raise all my powrs, I have to leave some at level one as their aren't enough slots.

What I basically want to know is what to do and how to keep leveling up evenly so I don't end up with health and attack on level 10+ but my blast 2 and speed on level 1! Please help me!