N-Europe

F-Zero DS box art Mock-up

arab_freak

Looks good. But the GX screenshots go abit too far. Change them for Fzero X ones and I probably wouldn't complain about any of it.............except for the game isn't actually being made to our knowledge yet.

Looks good. But the GX screenshots go abit too far. Change them for Fzero X ones and I probably wouldn't complain about any of it.............except for the game isn't actually being made to our knowledge yet.
Old news but... perhaps my friend, perhaps...
F-Zero Developer Working on New Nintendo Project

DS-X2.com has spotted that Suzak, the developer behind F-Zero: GP Legend and the Japanese-only F-Zero: Climax, is working on a new Nintendo DS project (via its official website), other than the already announced Kaitou Wario, which is set for release this year. Could we see an online DS F-Zero?

Source: http://www.cubed3.com/news/4696

: peace:

And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

It actually wasnt meant to mean anything, its just i dont understand HOW on earth can people like that place. The majority of the video's are overrated slapstick comedy aimed at five year olds.

The fact you get offended by a simple question pretty much proves your one of these newground boys. I do have to admit, i do find Arab_Freak quite humourus as he has posted links to some funny stuff, so i have no problem with him. So calm down, little man.