NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mario_jr

DoA: Dead or Alive movie

Have you seen the games?! I think this is the first movie that's true to the game.

Its probably gonna be just like the games. An absolute tit fest. Minus the big tits.

holly valance as an english person makes me laugh and the one trying to be ayane-with THAT hair lol

Why do all the screens look like theyve been Photoshopped?

Holly Valance though, and that fit Asian from Sin City... I cant resist ::shrug:

Why do all the screens look like theyve been Photoshopped?

Holly Valance though, and that fit Asian from Sin City... I cant resist ::shrug:

devon aoki O_o

they had over a billion girls to choose for the role of kasumi, and they pic HER...

All im hoping is that they'l do a movie of DOA Volleyball, who needs teh polygons when you got teh chicks?

Holly Valance is the only reason I'd want to watch this film!

Quoted for truth. This is like watchong Charlie's Angels, it's just for the chicks. Devon Aoki is ugly, but she has a great body.

devon aoki O_o

they had over a billion girls to choose for the role of kasumi, and they pic HER...

They're all badly cast, not one of them has a handfull, let alone the required cup size.

They're all badly cast, not one of them has a handfull, let alone the required cup size.

haha exactly, holly valance, as anally hot as she is, she isnt god damn german.

:bowdown: Lmao, funny, yet very true :shock:

Sign in to follow this