NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

*£$%$^^&^(^&%@"£ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lol, cant believe i did that, anyone want it for £15? Ill take off P&P. Wait, is there some way i can cancel it?

Zygo Ape how did you get one? Did you have to log-in and everything?

I'm on the checkout page now...but i'm beginning to think it won't update the price of the white DS Lite on this page? i pressed refresh and it stated 'data cannot be re-sent' or something like that...

I'm confused...i keep getting logged-out as well! :grin:

I may stay up till 12:00pm but thats my limit. :grin:

the thing I love most about these 24 hour sale thingees is all the bitching .

Zygo, you can still cancel your order or take it back to GAME.

We seem to have got the pattern right at least, hardware, game, game, hardware, game, game, hardware....

DS Lite White at 12? :heh:

Okay atleast something good might come out of me buying it. I logged out, then logged back in at 5 mins before the update, it logs you off after being inactive for around 10 mins i think. Then i clicked on the link, and clicked back to the homepage many times in the last miniute before it popped up. Then just quickly follow all instructions and i got sent to a page which confirmed my order.

And how do i cancel, cant seem to find the appropriate page

They should do something great for the last hour..like an early Wii =O

Im just dreaming, but im too broke to buy anything.

Hopefully it will be easier for us during the night.Hope it's a decent game we can get next.

Lol, cant believe i did that, anyone want it for £15? Ill take off P&P. Wait, is there some way i can cancel it?

Zygo Ape,

In case you don't cancel your order I would be interested in the USB Dongle.

I'm not in the UK though (I'm from Portugal), so I don't know if you would be interested in making "business" with me.

In case you're interested please PM me to work something out.

Zygo Ape,

In case you don't cancel your order I would be interested in the USB Dongle.

I'm not in the UK though (I'm from Portugal), so I don't know if you would be interested in making "business" with me.

In case you're interested please PM me to work something out.

Ive sent an Email to customer serivces requesting it to be cancelled, but ive got it on order tracker, so if contacting them doesnt work and they dispatch it out anyway (v.likely) ill PM you to let ya know

Ive sent an Email to customer serivces requesting it to be cancelled, but ive got it on order tracker, so if contacting them doesnt work and they dispatch it out anyway (v.likely) ill PM you to let ya know

OK, thanks.

well that was my last run for tonight :S was hoping for tetris but we cant always get what we want (i bet it will be that next one) ahh well.

Pffft, still sold out despite the shitness of the offer. There had better be some corkers during the night.

I'm still hoping for a white ds lite at midnight - that should be the next hardware item following the pattern!

Damn, I can't say I feel like staying up past midnight. Ah well, a game is only a game, no matter how cheap it might be. A controversial statement on a videogame forum, I know. ;)

Well midnight is the latest I'm staying up, don't want any of the games cos I can't afford them and a lite (don't actually have a ds at the mo so pointless just buying the games!), I can't really affore the lite but at half price its too hard to turn down, I'll just go into my overdraft a bit!

Hopefully people will be going to bed soon too...

You wish mate :heh:

I aint going to bed untill i get my bargin