NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Mario Smash Football new shots(56 bah!)

Once again Stocka delivers. Man those shots make it look like Mario and Co are on the Roids! They all looked peed off.

Alos respect Mario giving his opponents the start of The Rocks Just Bring It sign.

I probably won't bother with this one as I am not a fan of the sport at all. I am a huge baseball fan and was quite disappointed with Superstar Baseball so my faith in Mario-themed sports game has plummeted.

Incredible looking pics though.

I probably won't bother with this one as I am not a fan of the sport at all. I am a huge baseball fan and was quite disappointed with Superstar Baseball so my faith in Mario-themed sports game has plummeted.

Incredible looking pics though.

Why were you disappointed with Mario Baseball? What did you expect from the game?

I don't like sports games but with the prospect that it isn't a serious sports game I'm almost certainly buying it; what I've seen so far looks promising.

But why does Mario have to looks so aggressive?

Why were you disappointed with Mario Baseball? What did you expect from the game?

I just felt that it was unfinished. The main problem was that the base-running and fielding was really atrocious in this game. It was fun for a while but after not too long the base running aspect of this game made it a chore to play through.

Another aspect that really irked was the AI in higher difficulty levels. I appreciate that you want a challenging game but there was a definate sign of catch-up/cheating AI , which made the game more fun than annoying.

It shows a lot of potential so should a sequel follow on the Revo I would consider giving it another go , but , they really need to address the above issues.

i might consider getting mario football but mario kart come out before it, so i wont have any money for it. ill probably get it at a later stage.

*stops at the 1st Peach pic and just stares for a few minutes*

*cough* it's looking Pretty good though, DK looks pretty evil in the pic o0

Been some cool boxarts flying about, not sure which will be the final one but this beauty caught my eye.

246021923.jpg

I just hate how there is one main player on a team, then all the team mates are all the exact same, eg mario has ten toads running around. *Sigh* yet another crappy mario spinoff.

I don't like sports games but with the prospect that it isn't a serious sports game I'm almost certainly buying it; what I've seen so far looks promising.

But why does Mario have to looks so aggressive?

I get all the Mario sports games, that might seem a bit "Ooo, Mario controls him", but I just find them more interesting, and therefor enjoyable than regular ones. I also like Mario Tennis with the power shots.

I think Mario looks aggressive bacuase thay are trying to aim for older gamers. I think this is a good way of doing it, as I don't think it harms Mario's more "bright" image, he's going for inbetween.

I just hate how there is one main player on a team, then all the team mates are all the exact same, eg mario has ten toads running around. *Sigh* yet another crappy mario spinoff.

I agree. The next one should be Team Building like Mario Baseball.

Have you ever played a "crappy mario spinoff"?!

I also like the Boxart, it's cool. Hopefully ours will be something like that.

I dislike football, but i am going to give this a go. I think it's a really fun, pick up and play game with your mates or family members. Hopefully my brother will play this with me as it's footie! :indeed:

Sign in to follow this