NEurope
Mokong

My Vlogs (25/Aug/06 - A Vlog Trilogy)

What their leaving Wind-Up?

Ah but then i'd earn less "points", what if they suddenly became big and the re-release sold well, i'd prefer to be able to say i had the original, like with Seether's "Disclaimer" album, then they re-released it as "Disclaimer 2" and did one of the songs as a duet with the girl from Evanecence. i'll see about importing the current release of it, there's a great shop in Waterford that can find pretty much any band and import it, tis how i got most of my CDs including "So Far From Real"

They left Wind-Up ages ago. Wind-Up wanted them to do what they wanted, basically jump on the pop punk bandwagon. And the band weren't having it. So they quit, disappeared for a bit, then they began to work on Paper Wings which they released themselves with no label. Then High 4 Records come about, a new label set up by the drummer of Goldfinger and signed them.

I got So Far From Real off amazon took weeks to arrive, so glad it did, its one of my favourite albums.

No offence but get a decent haircut

Haha, thats harsh, I think it's pretty cool tbh.

Also: Nice vid lol, pretty amusing.

Hey Mokong, I didnt post my thoughts the other night so....

Great video. Bloody great to hear an Irish accent out there amongst all the Americans and Brits!

*THERE IS A GAMES INDUSTRY IN IRELAND YOU MORONS*

Also: wasnt that 69 Tea by Seether playing at then end of your second blog??

I don't know how I know that, I just do.

I spent £25 bloody quid on their album, before it was out in the UK, and then a few months later, the limited ed version comes out for £10. Me = pissed, especially since the album was CRAP!!

Also: wasnt that 69 Tea by Seether playing at then end of your second blog??

I'm surprised anyone noticed the song, it was like only the first second i played... i thought it was a great album BTW, but their 2nd album Karma and Effect was/is a bit poor.

I'm also surprised nobody has guess, or gotten the video game reference i made at the start?

They left Wind-Up ages ago.

What? I just went to my music shop and asked if they could import Paper Wings for me and i told them it's prolly on Wind-Up records :heh:

Great video. Bloody great to hear an Irish accent out there amongst all the Americans and Brits!

Go to the R-E mainsite and find the podcast in the "media" section, there's 3 irish accents for you...when the second one is done there'll only be two however :grin:

Anyway, i actually made another vid, a bit sooner than i had planned, and on a bit of a serious note, I noticed there's a bit of an anti-racism campagine going on over at youtube so i wanted to have my say and tossed together a video as fast i could. Sorry Retro-Lover i didn't do your shout-out in this one, i wanted to keep with the chain, i'll do it next vid.

anyway here's my contribution to the "YouTube Anti-Racism Collaboration"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GZ2zpOANpE

The orginal YTARC video can be found here

The playlist can be found here http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=97576EB0F3113F28

And a video by Kwaichi (who started it) for guidlines on adding to the chain can be found here (and in the description of the original video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlwfsFJVErM

I'm surprised anyone noticed the song, it was like only the first second i played... i thought it was a great album BTW, but their 2nd album Karma and Effect was/is a bit poor.

Yeah, I did kinda like Disclaimer, but thankfully, I have the version without Amy Lee on backup vocals on Broken. Score.

Pity Seether would make more cash as a Nirvana cover band, seeing as Shaun morgans voice is IDENTICAL to Kurt Cobains.

I liked Fine Again though, it's the only song I bought the album for.

Was very good.

Where's my headstand video?!

My video blog's just moved straight onto the 2nd page :(

Go to the R-E mainsite and find the podcast in the "media" section, there's 3 irish accents for you...when the second one is done there'll only be two however :grin:

Yeah it all sounds good!

(The site should be renamed Wii-Ireland.ie with all the paddies running it!:heh: )

Aw man, i can't see the vid, youtube is down!

Hope fully it will be back up later on so that we can view it!

Haha, fantastic, got my shout out, and upside-down ds playing. Great one!

Good vid. Trying to come up with a random moment suggestion, but don't have anything yet.

I'm gonna have to start downloading the podcasts - your accent is like a warm glass of Irish Cream. Very sexilicous

You've got that OOT poster from NOM in what looks like a nice condition! I've still got mine up but there's a hooooooooooge chunk ripped out of it on a corner.

Anywayz, I posted on your first video blog...or not, complimenting you. :smile:

You've got that OOT poster from NOM in what looks like a nice condition! I've still got mine up but there's a hooooooooooge chunk ripped out of it on a corner.

Anywayz, I posted on your first video blog...or not, complimenting you. :smile:

Ah i had a feeling RockwithRoostophe might be someone from here, cheers dude.

Ans cheers guys for enjoying my vids, also BIG thanks to those who say i have an Irish accent, for some reason most people i meet face to face (even family and friends) say i sound more american which kinda p's me off sometimes, i think the first time someone actually sai i have an irish accent was Conor when i did the first podcast with the site, and it's so great that you guys say i sound irish :bouncy:

BTW, what did ye think of the NES Zelda advert i found? It's so bad yet i can't stop watching it:hmm:

I laughed so hard at the NES Zelda ad. The geeky guy reminds me of someone fromt he video for "fight for your right" by the beastie Boys

I suggest you do a Bill Cosby impersonation in your next blog. Or something... okay, I just want to be mentioned in your next video despite not coming up with something good:D

I laughed so hard at the NES Zelda ad. The geeky guy reminds me of someone fromt he video for "fight for your right" by the beastie Boys

:laughing:

Bloody does as well.

Mokong has now inspired me to create a blog and show you round my bedroom...but I don't have a video camera. Shizer!

U are so very sexy thet if you could cook a steak, id eat it right off your bottom

nuff `with the coxxxy quoteees. anyway, surprisingyl i manages to change the batteries in my mouse., score for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOTONWE.

yOu really worry me Bard.....Very much so...