N-Europe

New Sadness Info soon, new art inside

Shaithan

While searching the IGN boards I found a a new thread from Nibris:

Dear all,

We work very hard with our team on our upcoming 2 games - Sadness for Wii and Raid over the river DS.

At the end of next week you will see more details about our new projects. We are very happy becouse one of the biggest publisher have deal with us!

Sadness look like a one of the biggest upcoming game - I think that this game can change some things in games industry.

Btw. Some of PS3 fans site wrotte that we sell Sadness for Sony - IT'S RUMOR! Sadness is exclusive for Nintendo Wii.

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smutnicafinal3hr.jpg

As a foretaste our next press relase I give you one art of Licho (one of the oponents).

Wish us luck and have a good day!,

Your Nibris

The Licho looks awesome

Source: http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/122035361/p1/?43

To me I think this game is a con.

I'm getting that feeling too. It's just all talk and no trousers from Nibris. Has anoyone actually played any of their games. Plus Sadness just sounds too good to be good if you know what I mean. It jst has all the signs of people that kinda lie about what their games are or how good they will be.

Nibris is a new software house. Is impossible to play any game made before, because this is their first.

Yeah but so far there are only announcements, rumours, speculation and some artwork. Where are the ingame screenshots? Why do they post on boards instead of their homepage?

They write on their homepage that Raid over the River will be released sometime 2006 so where is the promised playable demo for E3 2006? Oh wait didn't they say in a interview they now focus on Sadness?

Yeah but so far there are only announcements, rumours, speculation and some artwork. Where are the ingame screenshots? Why do they post on boards instead of their homepage?

Its something called PR and advertising? to build up the hype maybe?

Just like Nintendo are doing with the Wii. Holding back on the details.

One of the biggest publishers? Could be EA Games maybe? Anyway, I think this game looks very interesting. Let's hope we get some ingame screenshots with the new info (we probably won't, but you can always hope).

I doubt it would be EA, there's no way they would first take a risk on a new "non-movie lisence" game never mind publish a game that will be exclusive to a Nintendo system

I have a good feeling this "big" publisher could very well be Nintendo themselves and we'll see Nibris become 2nd Party to fill the void of Silicon Knights

I doubt it would be EA, there's no way they would first take a risk on a new "non-movie lisence" game never mind publish a game that will be exclusive to a Nintendo system

I have a good feeling this "big" publisher could very well be Nintendo themselves and we'll see Nibris become 2nd Party to fill the void of Silicon Knights

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Even though SK left Nintendo because of their different approach when it comes to graphics, you can't compare those companies. IF and only IF Nibris delievers a good game I am willing to talk further about this.

Thats why they gave us artwork as a teaser. Also WTF is system error on about how many games not at E3 have had ingame screenshots released?

You mean games like Disaster: Day of Crisis? Well I think if Nintendo or any other major publisher anounces a game it is quite safe to assume that the game will indeed launch in a certain timeframe.

I would be more than happy if someone proves me wrong about Sadness...

Didn't Nibris have a stand at E3? That's not something you do unless you're serious, the cost involved is not to be taken lightly, even if it's only a small display.

Errr...

Infinium Labs had a stand last year for their Phantom console. I mean, I remember reading about them making console when I bought my first ever gamesmag, which was in 1997. The phantom STILL isn't out!

cet2DIGLMQjY.jpg

However, I think Nibris are dead serious. I think this game will look GREAT! Why? Low-res+no collors=tons and tons of hardware power to make polygons, hi res textures and filters. This could mean that the game ends up right there besides PS3-games in the visual department!

Errr...

Infinium Labs had a stand last year for their Phantom console. I mean, I remember reading about them making console when I bought my first ever gamesmag, which was in 1997. The phantom STILL isn't out!

cet2DIGLMQjY.jpg

Yeah, but it seems like Phantom might well have been set up as much as a con, as much as anything else. On the other hand, the lap-board in that picture is meant to be coming out as a separate product, after it got rave reviews from everyone who tried it out.

They sound to me like an overconfident developer, thinking they can hype the fans (and succeeding in that) without actually focussing on the game. I'm not expecting much from this game.

They sound to me like an overconfident developer, thinking they can hype the fans (and succeeding in that) without actually focussing on the game. I'm not expecting much from this game.

Give them a break, this artwork is the only thing they showed in months. It might not turn out that great but I believe they can atleast finish it.

However, I think Nibris are dead serious. I think this game will look GREAT! Why? Low-res+no collors=tons and tons of hardware power to make polygons, hi res textures and filters. This could mean that the game ends up right there besides PS3-games in the visual department!

This was sarcasm right wasn't it? Or you just being stupid.

I'm just wondering how Nibris are paying their staff............as people only work for free for a certain amount of time!