N-Europe

Sunglasses?? (suggest some!)

Jimmy3000

Its my birthday weekend and due to the fact its summer i'm getting some new sunglasses, however i dont have a clue which ones to get, any suggestions, with pics if possible would be good. looking at an upper price range for these btw. Thx for help!

Guest Ford Prefect

i've today just gotten a parcel through from ebay containing 4 pairs of sunglasses, the round tinted kind, meant to be like some characters wear from various anime, trigun, hellsing etc.

pretty cool at any rate, when my hair grows back i'm gonna end up looking like john lennon :P

I'm quite keen on these ballistic sun glasses, they have like 4 lenses ones for all differnt light conditions, and er are made of polycarbonate (so won't break easily). The only problem is I'll have to order them online so won't know before hand what they look like on me.

Guest Ford Prefect
Ray-Ban Aviators

B000AO7KC2.01-A32XCNONMJ4FEA._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Get a bomber jacket as-well and I will marry you.

and look like a wanker top gun wannabe? not to mention an utter tit....

Yesterday my friend came round and she had bought a £200 pair of Dior sunglasses... they were pretty cool but... why would you spend so much money on something like that? I would save it for something really worthwhile, I don't like spending money and holding some plastic and realising the money felt better.

You people are nuts!

Guest Ford Prefect

most i ever spent on a pair of specs was about £15 :P they were copies of some other specs, same standards of production just without the fucking name tag so instantly about £90 cheaper.........