NEurope

i wasnt ill from that, i only had one pint in the pub, ive been ill with some bug for like a week, thought id got rid of it but obviously not :(

drink more then, its bound to kill the bug before it kill you. just have to move upto something stronger. when you're ill its not so much what you drink as the volume you drink. so go get some jameson whiskey or something ;)

..coming up to a year with my girlfriend next month.. wondering what I could do special for it but I'm not very good with that sorta stuff and I'm not a terribly decisive person..

Anyone any Ideas?

I'm 19, Catherine's 17, neither of us drink. For our 6 months it was dinner in an OK-ish place. But I'm a poor student (boo-hoo) but she deserves something really special.. so any thoughts or ideas are welcome :)

Plus it's her 18th in September.. busy few months for me :heh:

..coming up to a year with my girlfriend next month.. wondering what I could do special for it but I'm not very good with that sorta stuff and I'm not a terribly decisive person..

Anyone any Ideas?

I'm 19, Catherine's 17, neither of us drink. For our 6 months it was dinner in an OK-ish place. But I'm a poor student (boo-hoo) but she deserves something really special.. so any thoughts or ideas are welcome :)

Depends on the girl. But try to suprise her. Hang a rose and a card on her door early in the morning. Then do somthing fun.. And when / if you have some special time togheter have dim lights, mood music and some candels.

--

In other news: The girl I from last week asked me if I was going partying this week. I said "I'm broke and I have no way to get home" and she told me she had alot of driks and I could crash at her place :o

Anyone any Ideas?

For my first anniversary with my girlfriend, i remember we were racking our brains about what to do and stuff. In the end, work got in the way, so we just settled for an easy option: Fish and chips, a walk in the park, and a bit of sexual adventures in the outdoors. Was excellent.

Taking her out somewhere different is an easy suggestion. Personally, i'd say buy or make her something that reminds her of a happy time for both of you. My girlfriend drew me a picture of the both of us together, and it's something that is quite meaningful for me.

If you want to turn the romance factor way up high, just do what people seem to do in romantic comedies and soap operas. Invite her round unexpectedly, she walks in to a dim room with a table and candles and Marvin Gaye playing in the background (ooh yeah, it's like sexual healing). Then, BAM, you walk in wearing nothing but an apron and carrying a meal prepared by your own fair hand. Just for the love of god make sure the candles are away from anything flammable, being trapped in a raging inferno can be a real mood killer.

If you want to turn the romance factor way up high, just do what people seem to do in romantic comedies and soap operas. Invite her round unexpectedly, she walks in to a dim room with a table and candles and Marvin Gaye playing in the background (ooh yeah, it's like sexual healing). Then, BAM, you walk in wearing nothing but an apron and carrying a meal prepared by your own fair hand. Just for the love of god make sure the candles are away from anything flammable, being trapped in a raging inferno can be a real mood killer.

body hair on fire too is a bad thing and a possibility if you're only wearing an apron.....

A girl called me today. I have no idea who she is. we had a good chat that lasted 20minutes. She was wasted :P She said she would meet me in town tomorrow when I'm going clubbing.

you seem to be good at attracting weirdos etc don't you diemetrix

you're welcome to em any way, norsk women are weird mostly :P

:shock: I'm sure Norwegian women and men would like to disagree.

yes but that would be totally pointless as i'd be too busy laughing at how stupid they look in a pair of aviator sunglasses and other clothes that make them look like they've just dropped out of the mid eighties....... civilisation is very much on a lower latitude that i currently am. the language suck too :heh: tho not as much as danish.

yes but that would be totally pointless as i'd be too busy laughing at how stupid they look in a pair of aviator sunglasses and other clothes that make them look like they've just dropped out of the mid eighties.......

My friend sunniva

Hmmm.. Ther's some truth to what you are saying but Thers a lot of girls that stray away from that image.

--

In other news :P

The girl that phoned me showed up at brought a hot friend. She said she had dailed wrong by mistake yesterday.They seem to digg me. I love life :)

see! they all look like bloody clones too. bores the living hell out of me, all blonde, blue eyed and samey samey. its like a nazi's dream of heaven or something, it does my head in tho.... (its probably why the nazis thought the norwegians to be part of the master race, some master race, they're all inbred farmers up here at least. *is way north*)

You are probably right. But i like the women in Trondheim. I see hoter women here than I did when I went to LA (exluding the girls at E3 :P)

__

A update to the phone story:

The Girls have been in and out of the shop all day,They are only visiting Trondheim. They are going home next week. The hot one asked me If I could be with them today :)

haven't been to trondheim so i wouldnt know. gonna be down in Bronnoysund in a few weeks, working. then sometime after that a job in Bodo. (no stupid norwegian vowels on this keyboard to type place names right :heh: )

Anyone any Ideas?

I'd take her somewhere really beautiful. Some little place that you have secretly discovered that just allows you to sit back and take it in. I always find that in when you concentrate on how beautiful the world around you is, everything seems peaceful and happy. This should set a perfect scene for you two to reflect happily on your past year and really enjoy spending time together...

i live in the middle of nowhere and can't get a damn girlfriend because girls are nearly non-existant in my village (girls my age) the only girls my age live 8 to 12 miles away. Ah well

Ford you just sound bitter :heh:

joke carried over from the meaningless thread

:heh:

i drink bitter, i am not it :heh:

The girl I met yesterday is crazy over me. I got like 20 messages from her. Not sure if thats a good thing. 1min afer I left her I got a message saying she missed me. Normaly I don't like clingy girls.. but when they are hot (and soft ) I must admit I like it.