NEurope
Atomic Boo

New Maiden Album

But there's a slight difference:

thats bullcrap

Yeah, well, that's no difference at all in my book, if you get my meaning. :grin:

Mmembers of the Official Maiden club will get to see the video of TROBB tonight.

Non members will have to wait about 5 minuites until it's up on Youtube.

Mmembers of the Official Maiden club will get to see the video of TROBB tonight.

What time?

The Bard is a Scrubs fan, a Maiden fan and a Dragonball fan. If he likes Azumanga i'm gonna ask him to marry me.

I am rather a fan of Azumanga daioh actually, even though I've only seen a few subs, it's still quite fun(ny).

On a side note: Anyone getting the new slayer album? The "Cult" single ain't all that great so I'll prolly go ahead and download a few songs before I decide.

what is TROBB

I'm not much of a maiden fan but there were some great tracks on the last album with great bassline's, I don't think i'll buy this album but i'll defintly give it a listen and maybe a purchase if it's good.

what is TROBB

The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

edit: was released 12:01. should be on tinterwebs between 12:09 and 12:16

TROBB ain't all that great in my opinion, it doesn't sound like Maiden at all, we need a new "Fear of The Dark." Now that was an amazing song.

TROBB ain't all that great in my opinion, it doesn't sound like Maiden at all, we need a new "Fear of The Dark." Now that was an amazing song.

how does that not sound like maiden?! great song

It does feel a bit diff to what Maiden usually do, but I think it's bloody great! :D I deffo gotta get this now. *Pre-orders off play.com*

Well, when I say "doesn't sound like Maiden" I'm comparing it to Number of The Beast and Powerslave, and tbh, it doesn't sound anything off those albums. I mean, it was the same boring riff again and again. The worst song from Number (Invaders) was still far superior to TROBB, I donno, I just didn't like it, it felt sloppy. *Goes and listens to Children of the damned*....now that is an amazing song. I just hope the rest of the stuff on the album is better.

that would be wicked if we could both go and meet up in the mosh pit, haha: peace:

We're talking about the Dublin gig, i checked yesterday there's still standing tickets left...don't know about seated but i would buy seated tix anyway:heh:

haha oh thwat would rock the most : peace:, going to see about getting tickets around sometime this week.

No, it actually doesn't really have that "Maiden sound", but then again neither did Paschendale and that song is brilliant. Of course Benjamin Breeg is inferior, and was not much impressed by it. Iron Maiden used to be about time changes, nowadays they manage to make 8 minute tracks with the same riff over and over.... and that's disapointing.

Still, I will buy the album since Maiden are one of my number 1 bands.

Humm, i dont know if i like this song or not :S It started off abit slow and was abit boring tbh. However it wasnt to bad when it got going.

Hey I heard recently this album is to be released on the 28th August - before the holidays end! Thats going to be quality!

That album art is my new desktop background :D.

Well, when I say "doesn't sound like Maiden" I'm comparing it to Number of The Beast and Powerslave, and tbh, it doesn't sound anything off those albums. I mean, it was the same boring riff again and again. The worst song from Number (Invaders) was still far superior to TROBB, I donno, I just didn't like it, it felt sloppy. *Goes and listens to Children of the damned*....now that is an amazing song. I just hope the rest of the stuff on the album is better.

Your right it doesn't really sound like some of their old stuff. TROBB is a pretty decent song, but they have soo many better songs. The same riff seems to just drag for too long, it didn't seem at all as interesting as Pashendale. Although it would probably sound awesome live.

Speaking of which, I'm more hyped than ever about seeing them in december. Twill be amazing.