NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

What a sad end for the great one.

Zinedine Zidane the greatest player I have ever seen goes out on such a low. I felt so bad for him, but what he did was so disgraceful. I was in horror when I saw it. A billion people will remember zizu for that moment of madness. The parallels to Rooney's sending off will be made. What could provoke such a thing? Zinedine Zidane falls from French hero to French zero. (cheesy I know:p )

I think it was absolutely class, the way he went off, and he will forever be a hero in my eyes because he's shown (even if were looking outside the realm of football) that he won't take shit from anyone, and he doesn't care what people think of him.

Also: This is sexy:

0e6e4be9c44f2ebfb0c1b9b04af119ef.gif

I have to say, that is the greatest football headbutt. most of them are shit, that had force.

Yeh well done what a link why dont you post it in the funny videos instead of polluting this thread with your shit.

Heres an idea: Why don't you jump off your high horse, and shut the fuck up?

Calm down lads lets keep this clean, theres been enough misbehaviour for one night!

EDIT:

1st half

after Zidane's penalty- "Is he cool or what"

materatsi - "always the centre of trouble"

Wow a metaphor as well as a stfu thats pretty impressive. I'll try and do what Zidane couldn't and walk away from this. But for you to call Zidane a hero becuase of that instead of his genius on the pitch is incredibly ignorant.

I will agree there was nothing 'class' about what Zidane did anyone who thinks so is just and ignorant bigot. Im sorry but violence should never be praised.

Oooh. Now I'm all curious, what did he do?

[besides being French in which he has my deepest sympathies]

Oooh. Now I'm all curious, what did he do?

[besides being French in which he has my deepest sympathies]

You must be the only person in the TV owning world that doesn't know!!

Though I disagree with the headbutt, I somehow feel Materazzi is not all innocent. It is a shame though. Zidane is still a great player.

Though I disagree with the headbutt, I somehow feel Materazzi is not all innocent. It is a shame though. Zidane is still a great player.

Thats very true, what he said must have been very hurtful. He knew full well what he was doing. little bastard. He's the C.Ronaldo of the situation. OH well hes getting relegated soon.:heh: :heh:

Cant believe he done that, what was he thinking? what an idiot!!

Last ever game of professional football aswell. What a way to end it. cant believe he done it. Stupid.

Cant believe he done that, what was he thinking? what an idiot!!

Last ever game of professional football aswell. What a way to end it. cant believe he done it. Stupid.

Yeer it wasn't the best of ways to go out. But what force as well, he knocked that guy right back.

well let me say this. in the eyes of an italian he is a huge ****. and on italy's victory, the WHOLE of the italian community of the uk is sooooo FREAKIN happy!!!!!!!!!! FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!

That headbutt was awesome, greatest moment in football history. No i dont care if we won the world cup in the 60's..i care about that damn headbutt!

I couldnt stop lauhing..

That headbutt was awesome, greatest moment in football history. No i dont care if we won the world cup in the 60's..i care about that damn headbutt!

I couldnt stop lauhing..

I wish I could laugh about it. I was so heartbroken for him. Dunno why but I really admire him. He is the GREAT one.

I still am at the moment because no one seems to have answered me, apart from that splendid impression of a Pokémon's Skull Bash move, but there seems to be more to it.

He's still a genius in my eyes, and a legend. But it was a moment of madness.

I think it would of been better of him to just keep his cool after the comment was made from the Italian player to him, and instead just go play so well in the last 10mins and create a goal for France. Surely that would have been payback enough.

Still, like I said, he'll always be a legend in my eyes.

nope, i don't know either, but i don't really care. only found out the result of the match by accident when loaded up yahoo to check my emails. only knew the match was even happening today because i saw something about it on bbc world when i was trying to catch up on important world events (EI not the world cup)

Sign in to follow this